1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Aniston COMPLETELY NAKED (Covered) GQ January 2009 Cover [LQ]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by phreecelebs, Dec 11, 2008.

1. adrianaman

adrianaman

Maybe its celebsuicide, but I'm not a fan of Jen. Gorgeous body, butterface. I think its hilarious that Brad left her because he wanted a family and she didn't. Now, he has 17 kids and she's pushing 40 with her biological clock ticking, chasing a weird 31 year old.

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Opinions vary, but if that's what you call a butterface, then I guess I'd be happy to take your cast-offs.

3. adrianaman

adrianaman

Haha, that being said, I'm definitely looking forward to when my GQ comes in the mail...

4. Gutless_Coward

Gutless_Coward BANNED

5. armel

armel

thanks for the post but i kinda of agree with the guy who called her a butterface but i wouldnt call her face ugly but it is just odd for her body maybe

decompiler likes this.
  6. measy

measy

she's not just a butterface, but she always has this sour puss look too. wonder if they had to pay her to smile for the photo or if they just used photoshop?

7. pogi26

pogi26

Great lay out she looks fantastic !

8. chucky

chucky

Thread (and photo shoot) of the year

[​IMG]

johnmark, kultx, phreecelebs and 3 others like this.
  9. D-Rock99

D-Rock99 Ten Years of Phun

Jen needs to do Playboy already. I'd love to see more of that cute New York ass ;)

10. Dirty oldman

Dirty oldman

I saw a SNL from '04....a few weeks ago. She was the host..... and damn....her nipples were hard as diamonds.....{ f--king hot!}....

11. mike91163

mike91163

Jen turns 40 in about 6 weeks (Feb. 11). While a woman of her financial means doesn't need any gifts (other than a boyfriend/husband who's not a douchebag), she could provide the men of the world with the ultimate gift: A completely nude spread in Playboy.

Actually, the more I think about it, if Jennifer would stop teasing and monkeying around with us and just get it done, not only would she finally fulfill everyman's fantasies, she could also show all the forty-something women out there who have self-esteem issues that with proper care, age is meaningless. Isn't there a cliche that says that women peak sexually around 40? Jen has a certain "girl next door" quality about her...she's beautiful, but not drop-dead supermodel stunning...she's not pencil thin like Kate Moss, but instead perfectly curvy in all the right places...lastly, she's not psycho ward material like Victoria Beckham.

Oh dear Jennifer, please bless humanity with the gift that is your stunning body, sans all covering.

BTW, I'd wager that Playboy wouldn't blink if she said she wanted $5 million for a full spread...that would be the best investment Hugh could make, as you know damn well that he could charge $20-25 for that issue and still sell tens of millions of copies.

Oh well, I guess I can I always hope and dream...:fingersx:

12. mike91163

mike91163

Mmmm...yummmy.

I'd tap that doggie-style...how much better could life get? Sliding between those beautiful ass cheeks, wrap my arms around to cup those smokin' C cups, and tweak those nips...oh yeah!

Jen should give up trying to hide those headlights, and display 'em proudly...for you older guys here, remember Farrah Fawcett on Charlie's Angels? She never wore a bra, and took every chance she could to show those puppies. The only thing that sucked about being a teenager at that time was the lack of recordable media; PCs didn't exist, and VCRs in the mid and late 70's were expensive, so you had to stick with the recorder in your mind once in the privacy of your bedroom. :(

13. jdaniels

jdaniels

Best fake of the year?

14. Dylan White

Dylan White

Good fake, just the nipples aren't big or hard enough. lol.

15. salaxzar

salaxzar

wow what a thread...

16. an observer

an observer

Unlike for example Naomi Watts and Bai Ling ( who both have huge nipples ) Jen refuses to show them ...... yet the strangest thing is these are what she has always emphasized under tight tops ..... I s'times wonder if she just might have been fooling us and wearing <pasties> and so it's all an illusion. I dunno - I'm just playing with ideas.

17. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Fakes are a no-no here - read the rules.

18. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

nice. would like to see more, in a classy shoot. not like how someone else put it, "get her nipples and cunt out"

19. ecsex73

ecsex73

here you go, what do think now about her NIPPLES?

[​IMG]

johnmark and big_erb like this.
  20. an observer

an observer

Hey! Of course I know about that picture - but is it really her ?? That's the only point I'm making.

bob412cu likes this.