1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Out shopping at Whole Foods in Santa Monica - 05/26/16

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Bad Robot, May 27, 2016.

1. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

What once was ....

[​IMG]

hasn't she had plenty of time to get rid of the pregnancy fat? Take a note from Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Love

1 person likes this.
  2. Fungo

Fungo

Looks like she might need a double-axel van.

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

1 person likes this.
  4. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

I enjoy these threads where someone who was hot in their 20's then has a couple kids and isn't immediately back in 20's shape (and it's not actually "shape" - a lot of it is basic body chemistry changes with pregnancy and breastfeeding) and then all those without knowledge about pregnancy and parenthood bitch and moan as if she's insulted them somehow.

6 people like this.
  5. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

True. But it doesnt call for someone saying that they are mental minors.

2 people like this.
  6. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hardly see her anymore, thanks....

1 person likes this.
  7. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

This is not pregnancy weight. She hasn't looked like the JLH we all love below since Heartbreakers in 2001. We all loved her bouncy little body for years, and we all know it's not coming back.

8. DetJohnKimble

DetJohnKimble

That picture in the red dress? That was taken in 2012.

She doesn't have any projects going on, she has money, all of you are just complaining for your own selfish fapping.

1 person likes this.
  9. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Fapping is inherently selfish isn't it? Or do you come here to jerk off someone else?

10. WFOj2

WFOj2

multiple truths here. She has 2 kids now, less than 4 years old ! She is 37 now ! I really did expect much first visit to post.
    - My prayer is she does not turn into the Kristie Alley of her generation. She has had past weight / appearance yo-yos.
    She's got money, and currently no projects. - Her last gig on Criminal Minds - which seems totally odd compared to all previous gigs - hopefully that type gig is not what she does when she returns.
    Heartbreakers - in 2001. She was 22!! Sorry folk that was the TOP of her game. (and she was the 3rd of 4th choice for that project/role) Only way she could top that is do the full spread in Playboy - and if you think about it perhaps Playboy is now no longer interested.
    She has a interesting giggly personality - keep us men interested in seeing her. And in some other women makes her seem harmless / acceptable for their man to drool over her.
    Now that I think about some stuff- I don't think I have ever seem criticism of her action, calling it shallow or lacking depth. Next the is the biggest unconfirmed status of her mammies - natural or enhanced. (gotta ask the kids) [Actually somewhere I heard from a Kids perspective a smaller mammary will produce more.] I have doubts they are natural when you look at her in life as recorded in pictures- Looking the change was in 2004 to 2006.
    thank you for your time for reading this.

11. DaveGT

DaveGT

She looks like a normal thick woman
    Not everyone kills themselves to stay "Hollywood" or has the genes to do so.

6 people like this.
  12. godmcgarvey

godmcgarvey

At last someone with common sense

5 people like this.
  13. Smoopy

Correct in that she just looks like a normal thick woman. Good luck with any decent tv/movie roles then. Unfortunately Hollywood is plastic and she wont fit.

If you dont kill yourself to stay Hollywood, you wont be in Hollywood. It may not be fair, but sorry them the facts

14. User897

User897

It's just unfortunate that, like Jeri Ryan before her, we're never gonna see the goods. I'm not saying Jeri got fat, but the result is the same. No nudity.

1 person likes this.
  15. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

I mean to say immature, and unlikely to understand what pregnancy does to the body, or for that matter, what having a 4 and 1 year old does to your life in general, and thus, the body.

That said, a lot of women I know have hit a sweet spot right around one year after the baby, where the breast-feeding goes into insane extra calorie mode and often end up as skinny as they've ever been.

16. DaveGT

DaveGT

There are all types of actresses in the biz that make a living.
    Now she will have to rely on talent more than looking young with big boobs.
    Also the millions she made while younger could easily set her up in a nice business or she could produce, etc.
    Not everyone has to be in Hollywood as an actor/actress for life.
    She was young/hot & made millions.
    Now she is a Mom with 2 kids & thicker & people are photographing her at whole foods.

She made a bunch of money & achieved fame when she was younger & now is focusing on her family & while still acting, it is not her whole life anymore.
    The fact that she goes out without makeup & wearing sweats a lot, shows that she is OK with where she is & good for her

17. Smoopy

I agree and disagree, because she can't act for shit lol, and has relied or her tits/bod for a long time.
    Now that that is gone, you are right she can only hope for a minor role or to start a business.
    She could lose the weight if she stopped stuffing her mouth and did some exercise. Fact. Same about anybody trying to lose weight.
    Too many overweight woman after pregnancy have shown us all how it is done, even if it is hard on the body and effort.
    She too could become a Jessica Simpson or Alba for example, she just has to try - otherwise enjoy your kids JLH, enjoy your kids

1 person likes this.
  18. DaveGT

DaveGT

I don't think you know a lot about body types
    She is prone to be a bigger girl
    Bringing up someone with such a tiny frame as Alba show you really don't get it.
    No big deal. I just think its good for her that she seems to care a lot more about family & then Hollywood & that is certainly her right.
    She seems like she won't be doing the plastic surgery route & is not worried about horny guys on a tit board comparing her to her youth ;)

19. Smoopy

True she is prone to being a big girl, but it looks like she has just given up. I understand body types and Jessica Simpson was a whale before looking awesome again (as a bigger body type)
    - don't make me turn this car around and get out pictures :D
    She might be more worried about her family because her career is over lol. Why wouldn't she use that ole chestnut of an excuse.
    As for us horny guys on a tit board, seems everyone else out there in the real world has agreed also with my points, as apposed to looking at her two saggy old points ;)

20. DaveGT

DaveGT

There is very little "real world" about someone with 8,821 post on a celeb nude board!

;)