1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Jessica Alba is a Billionaire!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Dec 29, 2017.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

2. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

Bet that pussy is extra tasty with all those greens.

3. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

She has definitely tapped into a market that has become huge.

4. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

She married a guy named Cash after all.

Pooterscoo likes this.
  5. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

I have masturbated to her :yup:

6. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Mine.
    $$$$

7. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

Ok I hereby rescind my offer to buy her lunch next time she's in town..... she can pay!

8. kix

kix

Its also interesting to note that her company is a shady scam company. She has no idea whats in her products and they're basically overpriced crap that doesn't work. This comes up on reddit a lot like the Beyonce clothes line being made by female sweat shop workers.

Alba was quite shrewd in noticing the whole earth crowd will pay more to virtue signal with no care for the validity of the product. Props to her.

9. carlyle

carlyle

ehh...her company did a funding round in October which turned out to be a flop. Company now valued at under $1B. Honestly, surprised the company has survived as long as it has...numerous lawsuits and pretty much all their stuff ends up in the clearance section at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  10. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Good for her !
    Smart & Beautiful is a good combination !
    In my next life i will find a lady like her ! ;)

11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Well, she still has a cute butt.

12. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

There's a lot of space between $0.9Bil and $1.5Bil, but in the end, she's still rich as ..... well.... she's bloody wealthy.

And next time I run into her- she is definitely buying lunch!

13. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

Sucks that she got into the Honest Company, my morale side hates how she scams, manipulates and feeds off of that save the earth crowd with her shit products.

My degenerate side never wanted her to succeed because then she would've shown more skin in her shitty acting career and SHOW DEM TITS