1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jessica Alba - topless pic and other private shots x7LQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExplosiveTurnip

ExplosiveTurnip

Wow, these will be flying around the interwebs now!

2. Cabinet

Cabinet BANNED

Despite the fact that they're totally non-sexual and non-attractive, imo.

3. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

love that second shot!

4. irondragon

irondragon

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is as great as most people here think it is?

Ok sure we get to see her boobs, but these are not sexy pictures, not because she is pregnant, but because nothing about them is sexy, not the cloths, not the way she took the pictures, not anything.

Imo there are much hotter pics out there of her then these.

Ofcourse thanks to the TS for posting these!

5. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

:thumbs: Spidey. Your status in the Celeb Community is forever locked :cheers:

Has any thread received 400+ thanks in just 1 day before?

6. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Great, I think I'm not alone after all. :)

My only answer to these pics is... so what.

jackinthebox likes this.
  7. sepheroth

sepheroth

ok
    i just remember “The Sleeping Dictionary”.
    Who can compare the boobs?
    we know JA in that movie has a nude clip without face.

8. assassin1234

assassin1234 15 Year Member

lol that was a body double

9. lock67ca

lock67ca

I know there are a few people who are suspicious of that. The reasoning goes that the Double's body looks so much like hers, that it may actually be her. In other words, they faked it. She did the nude scenes and they were edited to make it look like a double was used. I don't know if I actually buy into that, but the idea has always had me scratching my head.

I think it was the MTV seethru photos that got that whole thing started.

PBR Streetgang likes this.
  10. girlsfavtoy

girlsfavtoy

Can't get off of these.

Even if it is her. This is some weak sauce.

11. MMM1875

MMM1875 15 Year Member

I've thought that myself. It's a very hot scene, even if it really is a body double, so I've watched it quite a bit and have noticed that if it was a body double, they seemed to have found an exact match - nipples, breast size, skin tone, etc. So it's not impossible that they shot it in a way that she could tell everyone it's a double, but was in fact really her!

Of course it could just be wishful thinking on my part!

Loser likes this.
  12. Jigga Mantiga

Jigga Mantiga

Yes. I think it is her from the looks of it. And yes, i am rubbing one off right now to these.

Congrats Spidey....you have just won the game.

13. Thanks for the piccys Spidey!

14. NZMarkos

NZMarkos

Oh Yeah!

an observer likes this.
  15. arest16

arest16

Meh...I've been waiting for some Alba nude pics to surface, but these just dont hit the mark. I'd say the first pic is the best, but without a full face shot, its mediocre at best. Theres no doubt that with all the evidence posted, these are definitely pictures of Jessica Alba. Unfortunately, they just fall flat. I'm still :wank::wank: to the Avril Lavigne boob slip pictures, and these pictures just dont compare to Avril's.

But even with all the bad mouthing I've just done, I still must say that this is a great post. Thanks Spider!

16. an observer

an observer

Just a general comment for any conspiracy supporters here - just why is it whenever something Really special emerges ( and remember the topless/naked photos of Rihanna a little while back ) that there ARE ALWAYS shots clearly showing the celebrity's face when the rest is covered but the face is suddenly missing - for whatever reason - when the tits and nipples are exposed ??? Why is this ??? I accept we can all believe what we want when all the analysis is done but it must be admitted much of the pleasure is taken away when people start expressing doubt(s). Just dunno ......
    Of all the recent surprise nudity, for me the video of the lovely Kirsten Dunst is easily the best.

17. arest16

arest16

I think the simple answer is right in front of you. The face is omitted as a precaution in case of what is happening right now....the pics somehow get leaked. Its much easier for Jessica to dismiss the pics or ignore them since her face is not attached to any of the nude bodies. If she was taking them to send to her husband, there is no reason for her to show her face. Im sure her husband knows that its his wifes body.

If there was a nude picture of Jessica showing her face, these pictures would be getting much more attention then they are right now. So as dumb as many of these celebrities are, they're still smart enough not to show their face in the nude pics just in case the pics get leaked.....like these ones did.

Impact Players and Flightpath like this.
  18. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

yup pretty much these, even the ones my wife sends to me cell phones are generally faceless. Its someone we know snoops through me phone we just say they are pics I downloaded of the internet somewhere or something.

19. evey787

evey787

It's been a great week for celeb nudity :)

20. Iong

Iong

My girlfriend won't let me take any nude pictures of her with her faces in them either. But if I want a close up breast shot, she doesn't have a problem with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.