1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jessica Alba - topless pic and other private shots x7LQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slyfoxx69

slyfoxx69

A website says it's not Jessica Alba

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/absolutely-fabulous/jessica-alba-nude-pictures-a-fake/

Pictures released this week that were thought to be Jessica Alba have been questioned and are said to be a fake.

The pregnancy pictures shows a scar on the tummy of the subject from a C-section. Jessica Alba gave birth to her daughter Honor Marie naturally. People have also questioned the pictures because of the absence of a mole on her tummy.

A lot of people were fooled by the shots and it wasn?t until further inspection of the pictures that people were able to tell that it was not the real Jessica Alba.

Everyone can settle down, the pics are just another internet fad.

Now what???

tomalan and Loser like this.
  2. Herkimer

Herkimer

That doesn't look at all like a C-Section scar. It is a pretty good match for the scar she actually does have.

[​IMG]

3. Cabinet

Cabinet BANNED

That pic is about 100x hotter than anything else in this thread, imo.

jackinthebox likes this.
  4. warshaw

warshaw

5. lock67ca

lock67ca

It's an appendectomy scar, as I mentioned somewhere else in this thread. All the moles match up. The clothes and necklace are the same as the ones shown in the candid photos. It's definitely her. The idiot who wrote that article doesn't know shit.

kickass likes this.
  6. Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone Biggums

where are these pics from? a stolen/hacked phone? theres gotta be more..

7. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

What the hell is timesoftheinternet, anyways? Sounds like some bizarro Korean malware website.

8. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

A website is wrong and it ain't this one. :)

Impact Players likes this.
  9. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

this has got to be one of the biggest threads ever on phun? well done spider!

10. maranello

maranello

There's a strong whiff of someone's agent trying to do a bit of damage limitation. I am sure anyone, especially Alba, would prefer to have flattering photos on public display if they had to. They'd also like a $1m cheque from Playboy to go with it.

Kelly Brook did it perfectly. Cover up, cover up, tease, tease, bare all while it's in great shape, international exposure, increase of work then retire if you so choose.

11. tj69210

tj69210 Guest

The greatest thread EVER!!!

12. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop

13. shinovi

shinovi

damn.

I broke my 5 years of silence...
    I think I was waiting for this pics to do that

14. jasonboxer4

jasonboxer4

pictures are garbage, these are great if you like headless pregnant bodies. waste of time......no thanks

15. adammc05

adammc05

these are the most over hyped, overrated pictures in the history of the internet

reallifedinosaur likes this.
  16. a train

a train

Ok so if she took these when she was pregnant and not in her best body, how many more had she taken in her wilder days before she was pregnant?!?! We need to fine these!

17. badger23

badger23

An Epic post.

Hope there's more.

18. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Nice post and all, but this is about as exciting as her saying in an interview that she gets naked before taking a shower. Actually that might be more exciting.

My guess is that people who have kids probably find these about 100 times less hot than those without kids, as they'll understand the extreme non-sexual nature of milk coming from a boob.

If she showed the goods early on, she'd be a brunette Tara Reid. Her acting is about the same, but the best career move one can make is to keep it covered up, no?

As far as candids go, any of her bikini shots with the Alba-pose are 10x hotter than this, imo. Also, I should add that she's smack dab in my top-5 list of hotness.

There, I'm averaging ~2 posts per year.:D

Cabinet and turtlebelly like this.
  19. kimjim08

kimjim08

In the first and second pictures, you can also compare the mole just below her lip on her left (on the right in the pictures)

20. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

awesome find!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.