1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

JK's PLAYBOY! Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jk12012, Jul 19, 2012.

?

Do you guys think Ashley Tisdale would pose for Playboy?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. jk12012

jk12012

Thanks for the fair and honest answer J3scribe.

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I aim to please.

Sometimes.

Are you behaving yourself in the Celeb Forum lately? I've been very busy with personal stuff as of late to keep an eye on you.

3. jk12012

jk12012

Yes for the most part!

4. J3scribe

Good.

5. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

What the hell is Precious?

6. J3scribe

Google it.

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Why google it when i can ask here?

8. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

Hahaha.

9. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

I waited for 6 pages, no more can I hold back.
    jk either you are very intelligent and having a great laugh at everone's expense or as someone said earier you are thevillage idiot but a very annoying one.

You say you have changed but all your post, almost all, are about the same. I recommend you put NS in the title with your next thread and lets see if you get more than a single page out of it.

If you put it right up front for everyone expect all to have a go at it. Btw this time you managed to get posts out of phunners I had never heard of before so there you go-------some credit to u ;-)

fee likes this.
  10. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

is that jk12012? :lol:

Sennsational, Ramsfan and A.tab like this.
  11. jk12012

jk12012

Yes it is!

12. jk12012

jk12012

Yes or No,I think if done right,they could be a Vision of their former selves!

1 person likes this.
  13. J3scribe

That's the dumbest idea you've come up with yet. Seriously.

1 person likes this.
  14. jk12012

jk12012

Victoria's Secret is a colossal,highly successful,respected brand,you don't honestly feel they couldn't restore Playboy in a way that would be more visionary then anything Hef could inspire,I believe without a shadow of a doubt they could do it with class,style,sophistication, and integrity,to the legacy of the Playboy brand!

15. J3scribe

VS is not in the periodical business. They don't interview people or cover world affairs. They don't promote the works of respected writers or media contributors. They don't editorialize on current events. VS is a retailer of undergarments and the only thing they publish is a catalog. Playboy has been in the magazine business for nearly 60 years. VS couldn't even begin to bring that sort of experience to the table.

16. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

They need to get out from under their own shadow. Get rid of the Arny Freytags and hire better, fresher and more creative photographers.

Successful, yes, in catalogs and promotion. They no nothing about managing a magazine.

Yep, Motor Trend or Guns & Ammo would be a more suitable option then VS.

1 person likes this.
  17. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. FappeningDude

FappeningDude BANNED

So jk's entire thought process was "put two sexy things together," I'm guessing.

19. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  20. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

No, the world as moved on, it's time to let it go. Playboy Magazine was an important product of its time but now it's totally irrelevant, just like the hundreds of magazines who are going away as more people have access to the internet.

The name and logo is still pretty big, but their nude photoshoots are not important anymore. They could team up with Victoria's Secret to make a brand of Playboy lingerie, that could work. You give contracts to big stars like Rihanna and the only thing she as to do is post a picture of her new PB underwear on Twitter and it's directly available to her 40 million followers. Not bad.

But I don't think Victoria's Secret has anything to gain from this because the name Playboy comes with a stigma and that could tarnish the whole image of VS.