1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

JK's PLAYBOY! Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jk12012, Jul 19, 2012.

?

Do you guys think Ashley Tisdale would pose for Playboy?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Hey! That's my line!

2 people like this.
  2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

:D

3. TicketStub

TicketStub

Why would I want to pay for naked chicks when other people hack their shit and I get to see it for free?

Chicks, man. They aint worth a dime anymore. Except Mexican hookers. With donkeys. And a midget. And a rainbow afro wig.

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Playboy has had a line of lingerie for many years.
    I doubt her followers care what brand of lingerie she wears.

5. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

I'm not even trying to make sense, just keeping up with jk's crazy ideas :lol:

But they do have a lot of fans in their 20's who I bet would like to have something that Rihanna wears. Girls like to feel sexy.

1 person likes this.
  6. TicketStub

TicketStub

Wearing a piece of underwear because some bullshit celebrity wears it is not going to make any girl feel sexy. If, by chance, a girl does feel sexy for copying a celebrity's choice of unmentionables then I have to feel sorry for that girl since she lacks a basic sense of self esteem. Thus making her as unsexy as a girl can possibly get.

7. J3scribe

I wonder what percentage of her fan is guys? I bet it's pretty substantial, and they're probably hoping for a wardrobe malfunction. :lol:

8. J3scribe

That's a bit harsh. People buy all manner of products because of celebrity endorsements. Just look at all the people walking around in over-priced Air Jordans. If celebrity pitchmen weren't effective, advertisers wouldn't bother with them. Why waste all that money?

9. TicketStub

TicketStub

There is a world of difference between shoes and clothing that someone will see in the bedroom.

10. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

Yep. The success of Beats by Dre is almost entirely driven by celebrity endorsements and product placement.

11. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

12. Lefty11

Lefty11

I don't remember ever seeing a main celebrity promoting a brand of lingerie (Hanes underwear doesn't count!). Supermodels don't count either, that's their actual job.

2 people like this.
  13. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

So it's an untapped market... let's go boys we need to fund this. Let the millions roll.

14. FappeningDude

FappeningDude BANNED

Also, Air Jordans weren't simply endorsed by Jordan. They were essentially his product. Air Jordans are more akin to something like the Martha Stewart collection than, say, Beyonce endorsing Pepsi.

15. FappeningDude

FappeningDude BANNED

Dita Von Teese has a line of lingerie at Bloomingdale's. But I don't know if she actually designed it or is just putting her name on it.

16. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Calvin Klein had a bunch of actresses tweet and instragram themselves in his undies. I wouldn't call it lingerie, to me they looked like more men's briefs without the slit things than even panties, but that's the best example I can think of.

1 person likes this.
  17. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

They have their own brands...

http://www.herroom.com/jessica-simpson-intimates.shtml

http://www.intimatebritneyspears.us/

Do you think manufacturers would give them their own line if woman were not buying their product because of the name attached to it?

1 person likes this.
  18. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

It all started with Marilyn Monroe and a Chanel #5 picture in Macys front window and has been going ever since. Brooke Shields in Jordache tooks jeans from $12 levis to $100 in one Christmas season. Baseball players and Skoal.

You want lingerie specifically?

Sophia Loren and the bullet bra. BAM, you got women with dangerous tits every friggin where.

1 person likes this.
  19. jk12012

jk12012

Are any of these possible for Playboy,Selena Gomez,Katy Perry,Kendall Jenner,Ariana Grande,Victoria Justice,Taylor Swift,Olivia Wilde,Whitney Port or Avril Lavigne?

3 people like this.
  20. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

[​IMG]

7 people like this.