1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[k2S/RG] Scarlett Johansson - Asteroid City (2023) 4k Web

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Jun 24, 2023.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
  2. calambrix

calambrix

Body double or her body?

3. santino27

santino27 Muddling through Ten Years of Phun

The lack of a head in the screen caps makes me think the former, but I haven't seen the full clip.

videshimaal likes this.
  4. spinmonk

spinmonk

They kind of lampshade it and talk about a body double. Which makes me think it isn't a body double. But then maybe it is...

[​IMG]

5. Chinese Dentist

Chinese Dentist

Inconceivable!

RedJiko, spinmonk and redphill4 like this.
  6. D A

D A

So you admit it is a body double only to make me doubt it is a body double so you can use a body double for real. But I suspect it is in fact a body double OF a body double, and Scarlett is her own body double.

Vcbe1, RedJiko, K_Will and 3 others like this.
  7. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lol, it's her. She's done it at this point and Wes Anderson doesn't fuck around.

RaiderCane likes this.
  8. martiangod

martiangod

The body shape matches for sure!

[​IMG]

9. KMB

KMB

Just saw the movie. Fantastic movie and also quite unusual in many ways. It definitely COULD be a body double as most assuredly her face and body are not in the nude scene at the same time. However I don't think it's a body double because Scarlett has gone nude in the past for the sake of the film and like her character in Under the Skin , the nudity makes sense character wise. Wes Anderson has also gotten Natalie Portman nude in a movie and I think he's a director women trust. So if I had to guess, it's her.
    Anyways, long story short, Go see the movie. It's a great movie and whether or not she's nude, Scarlett also looks good in nothing but a towel with those lovely legs of hers on display

RedJiko, martiangod and Fingy like this.
  10. jack napier

jack napier

That looks like the same body and tits we saw in Under The Skin so i'm sure its her.

11. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

CSI crime forensics lab says it's her. :rollingeyes:

12. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

yeah i think so too but why do a headless nude shot if its indeed her body. really makes no sense

13. jack napier

jack napier

Because believe it or not the nude scene like a lot of them aren't made for people to get off on and question if its really the actress or not, Wes isn't thinking or caring about if people think its her or not its just a scene he wants for his movie.

bigred685 and boba575 like this.
  14. GWHH

GWHH ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

My gut feeling is either this is a body double and/or a lot of CGI.

riddles123 likes this.
  15. yngpenguin

yngpenguin

Again kind of surprised if it is her and not a body double how small her tits are.

16. havewelost

havewelost

Apparently it's a meta joke.

17. dam3

dam3

Thanks

18. bobjohnsonchevy4

bobjohnsonchevy4

She's said herself that it's her, and judging by her previous nude scene, I'm gonna say it's most likely her.

19. martiangod

martiangod

HQ, sadly the mirror reflection is not actually in focus.

[​IMG]

dazzab87, oldasshit, Snark and 2 others like this.
  20. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

4k in 1# post. Well, out of focus.

Snark and Fingy like this.