1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[k2S/RG] Scarlett Johansson - Asteroid City (2023) 4k Web

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Jun 24, 2023.

1. jones1351

jones1351

I think (wishful) it's her. But either way, the shots that are definitely her, she looks good.
    And we already have Under The Skin. She couldn't get more nekkid, unless she just spread eagle.

2. azerty0605

azerty0605

3. calambrix

calambrix

Yeah, the lack of her head made me doubt

4. fredikus

fredikus ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

this forum need body double section

5. Sallo

Sallo

I feel like I've been played. lol!

I knew something was off, damn producers.

K_Will likes this.
  6. ILikeContent

ILikeContent

No reason for her to do a full frontal nude scene at this age after all the Marvel money she has made. Only reason she did nudity in 2013 was because she was about to have a baby and she knew her body wouldn't remain the same...

videshimaal and GWHH like this.
  7. ILikeContent

ILikeContent

If you told me in 2015 we were about to get ScarJo and Jennifer Lawrence nude at the same year I would have been so excited. Now with their bodies past prime it's just disappointing LOL

I hope Alexandra Daddario never does a nude scene again with her current body so her True Detective scene is the only one in the existence of my memory.

8. ILikeContent

ILikeContent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Body matches to movie scene body.

dazzab87 likes this.
  9. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

you're kidding, right? have you seen recent photos of Daddario? you think her body is bad or "past prime"? WTF is wrong with you? have you ever seen a live women's body in real life?

Holy crap man. If you think Daddario is so past her prime that you don't want to see her nude cause it'll ruin something, seek help immediately.

Maybe her body isn't a Perfect 10 anymore, naturally we all get older. But she's still at an 8 or 9 based on all evidence we see.

So, please Alex, if somehow you ever read this, ignore that comment and do many more nude scenes.

riddles123 and jack napier like this.
  10. jack napier

jack napier

Oh boy you're in for a rude awakening when you see a "real" woman naked.

Daddario still looks incredible, Jennifer Lawrence still looks fantastic and her tits looked great in her new film and ScarJo from what we have seen in holiday snaps and such still looks really good. Yeah i hope Daddario and Lawrence go naked many times again and i also hope ScarJo says fuck it one more time and goes go naked again.

MERPER likes this.
  11. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

How many times do we have to read this cycle of "Hot celeb doesn't look good enough for me" countered with "STFU virgin you've never seen a real woman naked"? Some of us have been on the Internet for almost 30 years and it changes nothing. It is just extra text for most of us to scroll past (and now so is this post) and if you think you can even change one nerd's opinion at a time that won't make any difference when there are millions. Both sides are as bad as each other, and we should all just save our fingers and be grateful for the boobies.

12. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

it's a forum, people read what others say and reply/respond, that's the entire point of forums lol

when someone makes an absurdly ridiculous comment i am going to reply about it

13. ILikeContent

ILikeContent

White knighting motto here

Whether I have seen a real woman live or not is irrelevant I have seen Alexandra Daddario nude and that is the standard she set for herself. We can appreciate her greatness but when she is past her prime we have to compare her to the average old woman? What kind of double standard is this LOL I can give the old people pass to ScarJo and Jennifer Lawrence but Alexandra Daddario just dropped too much weight after finishing The Layover while shooting Baywatch and kept dropping weight after that. That's her personal choice but doesn't mean I have to blatantly lie and keep parroting she is at hot as she used to be during True Detective era.

Also what is the point of bringing up "real woman" when we are here discussing models and actresses who are in the top 10% of genetics in terms of body and beauty? Doesn't make any sense to compare Sydney Sweeney, Salma Hayek, Eva Green, Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Ana de Armas etc to Stacy and Courtney you see everyday in your building.

14. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

you're a ridiculous Person if you think daddario is past her prime and really should seek some counseling... just an absurd and pathetic couple of comments from you

at this point I have no choice but to believe she either did something to you that really angered you or she's one actress you were so desperate to get that when she got married you couldn't take it so now have made it your mission to talk crap about her whenever you can

jack napier likes this.
  15. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

You might be projecting your affection for her there.

Hence, I guess, you are pissed off by someone's comments which include some clear objectification and well, judgment of looks.

sleazoid99 likes this.
  16. funskul

funskul

mirror is probably CGI, position of the towel doesn't match, towel is almost down by the ankles but in the reflection it still hangs wrapped around, so yeah I would say a CGI double

17. MikeDave

MikeDave

1. I'd like to amplify. I agree with the latest prevailing opinion that CGI is involved & that the nudity was a BD. Probably. OTOH, "CGI double" suggests not even a BD. I think we still don't know. I don't know the source of the BD report, but I guess Mr. Skin. I don't know who they got that report from, so I'm not about to consider it definitive. Skin's reputation for uncorrected misinformation is well-known here & has already been commented on around the web.

2. While I still take the position that we know neither the identity of the "BD" in the reflection (ie the nudity) nor that of "Scarlett" in the foreground the back of whose legs we can see & whose varicose veins may well be Scarlett's own, I'll refer to them for the sake of brevity as BD & Scarlett without the scare quotes.

3. Since no "towel almost down by the ankles" frame appears to be in evidence in this thread, for clarity, I'll refer to Hef's image 6 quoted by funskul in the post I'm replying to. The towel is just below Scarlett's knee-bend. We can't see the front side, so "wrapped around Scarlett's right leg or not" is unconfirmed. I don't want to get sloppy with these descriptions, to make the case as clear as possible what we know & don't, & based on what.

4. The way I'll state what image 6 adds to our knowledge is that our view of Scarlett's legs at the knees & above is unblocked by the towel. While at the same moment, the BD's towel completely blocks the entire space between the BD's legs all the way up to the crotch. The BD's towel nearly touches the BD's free hand, while both Scarlett's hands are nowhere to be seen. No part of Scarlett's towel is anywhere near her hands. Let's call this Shenanigans #1.

5. I'll state what I think I'm looking at & explain later. The BD is holding the book in her hand, folded open with the front half of the book held against the orange back cover. The position of Scarlett's book appears to me such that no matter how we rotate the mirror there's no angle from which that back cover could possibly be in a sight line between the mirror & Scarlett. That, & we never, ever, see the back half's interior page. Shenanigans #2.

6. We can see an orange cover of the book in both the BD's hand & Scarlett's. This much we can tell from any frame with both the BD & Scarlett in view at the same time. Judging by the paragraph formatting in Scarlett's inside page, the page number would appear to be at the top of the page. IOW, apparently, if Scarlett would lift the book into a readable position simply by bending her left elbow, the text would not be upside-down, & she'd be reading the righthand page, ie the 1st page of the back half of the book. And, based only on the unclear image of the lefthand page's page number, odd pages on the left, evens on the right. Not that we need to know this. Though we do need to know the orange covers we're seeing can't be front & back or vice versa. That's impossible.

7. The shenanigans show us we're being deceived. It's possible (not sure I can say probable) that the reflection is predominantly CGI. It's still possible that, eg a BD was filmed & either composited in or used as a CGI template. The blurriness is suspicious & appears intended to cover up evidence of something. Eg it's also possible that even the BD was not nude. Maybe she just has a better bod than Scarlett's. Maybe not in my eyes, but in Wes's or Scarlett's own eyes are what matters most. I really don't know how nice Scarlett's body still looks today. Anyway, nipples & bush might be just composited in. Really not too hard.

8. FWIW, if Scarlett pre-agreed to do the nudity, that would be negotiated into her contract. Not only would it affect whether the nudity is actually her, but it would've likely affected the project's budget. It'd have to be spur-of-the-moment during filming for it to be anything like a trivial artistic choice. I'm skeptical of such claims, like the story about Emma Stone in The Favourite where she reportedly went topless to spice up a boring scene. Yeah, well maybe.

9. I seem to recall Scarlett saying in some interview some time after filming Under The Skin, that she'd always planned (with her team) to do a nude scene someday. When it was appropriate, & only after she'd established her acting creds in a bunch of indy films. She added that having now done so, she'd been surprised how much she didn't want to do it, when it came down to brass tacks, & disliked the experience. Something to that effect. Which made me think she'd be very reluctant to do it again, at least until she had some change of heart.