1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riveron

riveron

Of course it's on the GOP this time, when the dems are in the same position they do the same thing, and this idea about a waste of taxpayer's money is more than a joke, what else are 585 idiots going to do besides bicker back and forth? Pass new laws? We have enough laws to choke a horse.

The point is, if it was anybody but hillary maybe the hearings wouldn't start before she was sworn in. Good god what possessed the lord to make such an evil venal creature as hillary clinton? And I don't like trump either.

2. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ya' gotta love hyperbole..... It's a fun word.

3. jvoitou

jvoitou

trump's allegations of a rigged election are ALMOST enough to make me wish he wins ... just to see how dumb he'll look when Hilary will quote his very own statements to ask for a recount [​IMG]

Oh and special message to katy ... [​IMG]

4. Bad Robot

Now don't be silly. He doesn't have to win for you to see that. Just do a search on "voter surpression", "republican" and/or "Trump" if you want to see Donnie being accused of rigging.

1 person likes this.
  5. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

You guys ready to say "President Elect Donald Trump" tomorrow? I know you think Hillary is going to win but she even cancelled her victory fireworks she had planned. Doesn't sound to confident over in the Hillary Camp. Trump is up in early voting all over the place. Beating Romney's numbers in early voting and doubling his vote with African Americans and Hispanics. Face it, she's done. I don't think you guys have actually contemplated a Trump victory which is why the shock tomorrow will be glorious. I'm thinking of watching CNN just to watch the complete meltdown of the Clinton News Network staff. Oh man 4 years of President Trump followed by another action packed election and then 4 more years of Trump again. I think the leftists might need to run to their safe spaces for the next 8 years until its time to elect Mike Pence.

6. Bad Robot

And gentleman I give you an example of trying to surpress the vote if you scroll up.....

2 people like this.
  7. Vagrant278

Vagrant278

Funny, I don't remember the Democrats doing 7 different investigations and holding 33 hearings on the exact same issue before when Bush was in office. And, the purpose of Congress is actually to pass laws and repeal bad laws for the betterment of society. They are also there to pass budgets, decide how to raise taxes to pay for the budget, and to keep both the Judiciary and President in check. I know, it all sounds great on paper... but money in politics have completely corrupted the system. Which bring me to my final point: Shillary and her corruption.

You ask "what possessed the lord to make such an evil venal creature" and I would respond that it wasn't the lord that created her... it was the bribes from corporations and the rich that created her. She writhes in corruption... but so does Drumpf. After the primaries were finished, Drumpf tried and pleaded with the big donors to give him money. But, he was too damn dumb to succeed. And, then when he opened his mouth about bankrupting our country to "make a better deal", he became totally toxic for every donor except Robert Mercer who became Trump's sugar daddy. Let's also not forget Drumpf's statements that he bought out these politicians during prior elections. So, no, they both writhe in the corruption. Shillary just happens to be smarter and far less open about it.

1 person likes this.
  8. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Collecting money from donors to your campaign doesn't make you corrupt, but selling out to those donors does. Trump has collected mostly small donations from the people. Mercer has been giving money to certain super pacs to run ads. So your example is flawed. Clinton has done so many corrupt things it needs a list. Trump hasn't been in a position to grant any favors or do any shady deals like Hillary. You saying he is corrupt is just wrong and meant to make him look bad compared to Hillary. It doesn't! Trump is clean as a whistle compared to her shady ass.

9. Kalamity

Kalamity

10. Bad Robot

Considering there are nine different unverified accounts using that name, who knows and who cares?

11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

12. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

12 pages past what I predicted. Figures, but not unexpected.

13. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Trump president .Amen

[​IMG]

14. ImTheCaptainNow

ImTheCaptainNow ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Are we closing this thread after Clinton wins tonight?:arms:

15. Bad Robot

Hopefully, but you know there is no way in heaven or hell that Trump will bow out gracefully if it is close. And where he goes his followers are sure to......follow.

In related news the Trump "campaign" just lost their first challenge....cause #itssorigged...

"Trump loses round in legal fight over Nevada county early voting extension"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...nty-over-poll-hours-extension-230944?lo=ap_a1

16. riveron

riveron

having to wait in line 2 hours to vote ain't voter suppression :confused:

the horror, oh the horror...

[​IMG]

17. Bad Robot

Mailed mine in two weeks ago.... I should probably go vote again today...kidding...I'm kidding. Estimates are that over 44 million voted early. Guess it depends on which state you live in, who runs the state government, and how difficult they like to make it to vote.

18. Bad Robot

19. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Results are coming in.

20. Bad Robot

Yippie! 1% of....oh yeah....hours and miles to go before we sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.