1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kim Kardashian Sex Tape (all-in-one + screens + clips)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by phil1, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

i found a .rar file for this, from megarotic for this - all in one.
    You have to wait 45 secs to d/l, but you get the whole 202mb file there.

here's the link:

http://www.megarotic.com/?d=DBIPTVNO

2. phil1

phil1

It'll be online in 1 minute!

3. onuras

onuras

thanks dude

4. Charizma

Charizma

Part one seems to be deleted ! Thanks anyway !

5. phil1

phil1

`Sorry guys.. Part 1 needs another 30 minutes, because the remote upload from rapidsahre is kind of fucked up. I'll post it asap.-

Edit: Fuck.. Part 1 is blacklisted. I have to upload all files again.. :(

6. onuras

onuras

thanks mikro,first I am sorry for my bad english,I want to ask something.I downloaded part 3 and part 2,if you have to upload all files again sould I delete part 2 and 3 and upload all files again?or download part one is enough,fuck my english:)

7. phil1

phil1

No problem about your english.

The problem is, that part 1 is blacklisted by rs.com. And because it's a split archive, you need exactly that archive to extract parts 2 and 3. Now i edited the whole archive and upload it completly again. Yep, you need all 3 files again.. Sorry man.

I'll post them asap.

8. onuras

onuras

ok thanks,no problem:)

9. freelow

freelow

Any idea what the password is? I downloaded it and it asked for a password when I opened it.

Thanks

10. trunks845

trunks845

11. king_of all

king_of all King Rulez ALL

thanks a lot

12. phil1

phil1

Everything's fixed! Sorry for the delay!

13. Jubs

Jubs

This is the worst sex tape I have ever seen. The editing is horrible. It's the same sound byte and clip over and over again...out of order. They show the same clips over and over again, just in slow motion with the sound completely out of sync.

14. bubba1967

bubba1967

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

15. djtiesto

djtiesto

agreed, Jubs. If you notice also, in the beginning when Ray-J goes down on her, it gets repeated towards the end, only it's a mirror-image of it. And the same goes for certain parts of the doggy session. Appreciate the vid, though guys.

16. Moshun_Dot_Net

Moshun_Dot_Net Addicted

so let me get this straight shes the doctor of a rich promiment lawyer that worked on the OJ case and a friend of Paris Hilton..

So Paris is passing on her playbook to her...

Rich spoiled airhead Hollywood ho and C list star becomes A list not due to any type of real talent but the "leaking" of a scandal sextape that gets the internet buzzing and google search and yahoo buzz talking about you proving theres no BAD publicity in entertainment..... and the stud in the flick 'wins' too cause hes the C list sour not singing brother of R&B singer "Brandy"..

its all calculated and just crazy to see people sell there soul to get "more famous" by hey it worked for Paris... WHADDA GONNA DO?

17. Linq

Linq

Thank you very much

18. sexon

sexon

appreciate the video

19. freelow

freelow

Used your password - no dice.

! C:\DL\Transfer\KimK.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file KimK\T1_768.wmv (wrong password ?)

And I know I got it right; I copied and pasted it.

Anyone else who might know the correct password. Greatly appreciate it.

20. machtigeil

machtigeil

NOTE in megaerotic.com says: "Description: Kim (Pass http://www.sabu-vidz.net/)"
    I am dl now and will try some variations.
    Hope it works as I have been waiting a long time for teh vid and RS wll take me days to dl as I am not a premium member!

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!
    Password is " http://www.sabu-vidz.net/" -- with a SPACE in front of the "http:"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.