1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lauren Sands - Outdoor Nudes

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by LaurenSands, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Hi everyone... thanks again for being amazingly sweet with your welcome. Hope you all remember me! Just some outdoor shots of me to share, hope you enjoy... Aloha~

ps- never posted like this before, so puhhleassseee tell me I got this all right :)

2. ImaDamager

ImaDamager

Very nice, Lauren. You're a beautiful woman. Welcome to Phun!!

3. OzzieKins

OzzieKins

Geeeeezze Lauren. They're great. Stunning. You ( and the camera)'ve done a wunnerful post. Thanks. Thanks a real lot !!

4. Pete

Pete

Beautiful face, beautiful hair, beautiful body, beautiful boobies, beautiful pics, charming lady... what could be wrong? Nothing.
    Thank you for sharing, sweety, you are awesome... Have a nice weekend!

5. bravo

bravo

Lauren, you look great! And I agree, you can do no wrong posting here! Thanks!

6. conquistadorjoker

conquistadorjoker

I am in awe of your natural beauty. You certainly know how to do a great photoshoot!

Welcome to Phun, beautiful. :)

7. DinehMan

DinehMan

Very NIce
    You are VERY hot
    thank You for sharing

8. DinehMan

DinehMan

What ever you feel like sharing with us
    I will not complain :p

9. ag04

ag04

you can post anything you want, i know i wouldn't mind :wink:

10. conquistadorjoker

conquistadorjoker

I personally prefer what you posted today (softer) than hardcore stuff. But go ahead and do what you wish. No matter what kind it is, I'm sure you'll look great!

As for vids, go to the Video section to post them.

11. LaurenSands

Cool.. thanks the responses guys, it really helps!!

12. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Nice pics Lauren, thanks for staying around, post anything you wish. :)

13. Pete

Pete

I prefer pics I can still use my imagination, a sexy balance of hiding and showing, teasing with the camera. I like lingerie accentuating the beauty of a girl. Maybe Maui is too hot to wear lingerie ;). I like outdoor pics, when a beautiful girl is framed by a beautiful scenery. Sunlight is better than artificial flashlights for making pics of a beautiful girl.

14. French Fred

French Fred

I prefer too soft pics.
    I went to your site and took the tour; none of the pics pleased me. You have a cute body and soft pics as you posted magnified you.
    Most of the models should stop hardcore overbid; some of most appreciated girls on this forum never show more than a stomach or a thigh...

15. pr0n_g00r00

pr0n_g00r00

How come you guys never kiss my ass like that?

16. French Fred

French Fred

Just show it first !

17. Slawi

Slawi

If your ass was only half as hot as Lauren's i would french kiss your butthole for days.

18. LaurenSands

Wow... this is truly interesting to read. Thank you all for your replies. You know I have to be honest. I really enjoy beautiful outdoor nudes, softcore teasing photo sets and leaving some up to one's imagination. However, I also really enjoy being kinky, naughty, a lil' dirty and exploring my sexuality. So, only softcore wouldn't represent well who I am, yet, the stigma that goes with hardcore isn't me either. I suppose I am both depending on my mood and the vibe. I offer both on my site, as I want it to be an authentic portrait of my sexual life and exploration. Maybe I should redo my tour to reflect that more, as that did not seem to come across, right French Fred? :)

Well, thanks for your feedback everyone! I guess my next picture post will be a surprise then... ;)

~Aloha

19. French Fred

French Fred

I agree with that, everyone of us has many facets, what you like to show is your choice but if you want to share with the more people show the more facets...

20. LaurenSands

French Fred - I couldn't agree with you more... and again, I really appreciate your honesty! Thanks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.