1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. dc111

dc111

I love seeing leaks galore when I log in

hustler077, KMB and nernub2 like this.
  2. Pale0Hermit

Pale0Hermit

It's always a great day when you wake up to leaks

3. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Right, but unfortunately not from people we really want leaks from.

Def30, fapper1 and Geraldjussieu like this.
  4. fapper1

fapper1

just hoping this is a sign that the better stuff is coming. can't hoard forever

5. Siliconbased

Siliconbased

Definitely excited for a video of Ashley Benson bating. But to each their own.

Kev585 likes this.
  6. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hunter leak may not be her. From another forum, it could be this woman Kamtakeursoul. Google will take you to her loyalfans link.

Click the "She throats so good" result. Play the trailer and it looks like that's where the "Hunter" still is from.

7. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

the ""hunter"" video was posted, but i did not click because of the host they use. thread is locked so guess if a mod feels its real they will have to post it. hopefully as a gofile or sendvid, but i have to reread what video host are allowed. other places you have to gothrough 3 pop ups, then another pop up once clicked then one more to download. my antivirus, goes nuts. i know there is a section for what is allowed, but it would be cool if a mod could made a simple list of pic and video host that are allowed here then lock that thread and pin it.

8. Dave524x

Dave524x

The Hunter Schafer "leak" is actually from a model on fansly that goes by the name of "kambang", so that thread should probably be nuked

9. KMB

KMB

my dreams are shattered and I am going to need some time to deal with my disappointment

10. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

I commented without reading the first post :dance:

:lol:

Bonsai_Treiman and Snark like this.
  11. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

There is a thread locked and pinned that you request.

Cy, RDS and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  12. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

ty, glad it was not a snake or it would have bit me. just a saying. i will test around with the video places. im no one, just 4 chan alot and small leaks come out sometimes, new lily about once a month,still going with new rib tat nudes lol she could have been a millionaire if she did it for onlyfans instead of free

papasosaj likes this.
  13. Jictoria Vustice

Jictoria Vustice BANNED

A guy said he saw stuff from Kimberley Garner. I wanna believe just because she seems to be the type to have alot of nudes on her phone.

DOGZOFWAR and emwangarand like this.
  14. emwangarand

emwangarand

Garner leaks would be lovely. Still sad we didn't get to see an uncensored version of that topless bikini shot where she was looking down inside her bikini.

15. emwangarand

emwangarand

DOGZOFWAR likes this.
  16. citruswarming

citruswarming

Is it that hard to find? Took me a minute to find the high res pics. Surprising.

17. LurkerBoi

LurkerBoi

Photographs are on a website called beescoop.com as is obvious. Doen't anyone have a login to that website or know someone who does? It's been almost 6 years since the pictures were taken...

emwangarand likes this.
  18. emwangarand

emwangarand

Mind pointing me in the right direction? :eek:
    (Mods, sorry if this derails the thread a bit. Didn't want to necro the Garner thread.)

19. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

20. dealbreaker

dealbreaker

What about these recent ones? Or these 2013 ones?

PhoneR and emwangarand like this.