1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks threads missing and other leaked discussions

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

You're not just "sharing links" you are looking to get traffic from our site. All you need to do to have them not deleted is put a reciprocating link back to phun.org like all the other users with blogs and websites that you see in their respective signatures have done.

It's all we ask. You can put a link to facebook & a link to reddit in the top right corner of your site, I know you are capable of adding us if you really want to keep dropping your links here. Otherwise it's considered spam and we are not the only forum with policy.

End of discussion, either do as we ask or stop dropping links. You can pm them to the people that show interest, but don't post them if you can't comply. It's as simple as that.

J3scribe and dblboggie like this.
  2. FLKFLK

FLKFLK

Why are threads being deleted?

3. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

DMCAs from celebs' lawyers. I wish Phun wouldn't respond to them, but I guess cayne feels he has no choice.

4. c4rtm4n

c4rtm4n

I was at a local garage yesterday and am certain that the Daily Star had a front page story about Jorgie Porter & pics being leaked. I was hoping that it could be the wins from the previews from a couple of weeks ago finally hitting the scene. Now there is no trace of that story on their website & I haven't seen anything more here. Did anyone else see this or has there been a takedown request?

5. SDLRob

SDLRob

That was reported over Xmas by the Daily Star....which is nothing more than a collection of wasted paper.

dblboggie likes this.
  6. 97LT4

97LT4

If anyone still has a link to the videos please PM them to me...

7. Phantom111

Phantom111

little confirmation Reese has a set

(Reese poses topless with her daughter in the set thats why no one has it, underage problems)

8. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

You mean Reese Witherspoon? Do you know more details about it?

9. Phantom111

Phantom111

Yes, I mean Reese Witherspoon and sorry, unfortunately, no, I only noticed the text line by accident

10. SDLRob

SDLRob

All the topless photos are with her daughter?

11. Phantom111

Phantom111

no idea, I hope not

12. SDLRob

SDLRob

Where are you heading this?

13. Phantom111

Phantom111

Vola

14. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I hope she had a set but wow that sucks if true.

15. Phantom111

Phantom111

but also if there are pictures with her and her daughter where she is over 18 I also like to take

16. fudefrak

fudefrak

The underage daughter is topless too? Couldn't they just crop it out?

17. tw23

tw23

Guess that means the Reese Witherspoon ones are over 4 months old. Ava Phillippe turned 18 in September and looks a lot like her mother.

18. bonetista

bonetista

Some celebs have better lawyers than others...

19. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Some of the others actually pose as lawyers, but turn out to be white knights. It's amusing.

bonetista likes this.
  20. Codrussor

Codrussor

If you guys need to remove a thread with leaks, do you/could you notify us of the fact that you did that, or is there a legal requirement where you need to do it silently? Because it would be nice if you could just say every time that happens "Well, we had to remove the thread on ***" so that we know the leaks are out there and we need to find an alternative source.

dark_lodger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.