1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks threads missing and other leaked discussions

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

would love the Sofia Vergara ones.

the_shocker likes this.
  2. rdunley417

rdunley417

And what exactly does "available" mean

virus115 likes this.
  3. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Kendall :applause:

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  4. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

Saw someone mention a Jordyn Jones set the other day, I assume that’s not real based on her age right ? Not that it matters since it’s the type of set that would likely never come out

virus115 likes this.
  5. TP1234

TP1234

Are there any further details available about the Candice Swanepoel outtakes!?

sunnyside26 likes this.
  6. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Dove was only 18 when her set released.

Never say never for sets being released. Jlaw and Emma Watson say nobodys are safe

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  7. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

I’m very skeptical that those pics were actually dove. The only thing linking them to dove was the necklace that anyone could have

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  8. ContinentalOp

ContinentalOp

It was also her ring, tattoo on her upper leg/hip, and her puffy lips.

9. Bob275

Bob275

I'm starting to think none of these will get leaked. Not soon anyway, which is a shame. Either nobody cares about them or just too damn valuable to spread around

10. Panamanon

Panamanon

Uh, yeah, not going to happen. Nice try though.

11. Panamanon

Panamanon

And I'm missing your point about that photo.

12. apples12334

apples12334

Why do people who have stuff come here to basically brag about it but show no proof they have anything?

fool1980, L0ng5long, MxDT and 5 others like this.
  13. Codrussor

Codrussor

Last part isn't even necessary, honestly

14. vgfan

vgfan

My guess?

Either they have nothing, or having something nobody else doe (yet) is the pinnacle of their otherwise miserable existence. They'll never achieve anything else in life, so that's all they have.

riddles123, tunk87, L0ng5long and 4 others like this.
  15. Shrieking Beggar

Shrieking Beggar BANNED

Or they're just assholes

16. gotosleep

gotosleep

i don't know, i don't mind having people confirm or deny rumors who are inside that scene so to say. i also am not entitled to think that i have any right to see stolen pictures in the first place, lol. when something leaks, fine - but i aint whining because people are not dropping shit left and right.

i_n1, Blakedice, emwangarand and 2 others like this.
  17. vgfan

vgfan

That's true, I'm happy with some of the stuff we've got but lets be honest, the people bragging they have stuff but won't share are assholes and almost as bad as the blatantly criminal people who trade money for stolen goods (in this case, private photos of celebrities), which is pretty much a federal crime.

Then again, I'm on the side of "if X celeb has nudes, drop them instead of hoarding them for years", so what do I know?

L0ng5long and CaptainFan88 like this.
  18. fapper1

fapper1

You all know there is a legal side to not leaking content.

19. Idffji

Idffji

In summary:

Literally no one has anything, most of the holes have been patched, a few people are trading on scraps they collected donkey's years ago. Some people are now trading on things that aren't even leaks anyway, or stolen content from photographers, that have nothing to do with anything. The fappening as a period in time is dead. Most anyone who is anyone has turned on two factor authentication. The only way you're going to get more content is if you steal someone's phone and send it to Israel to be decrypted.

Just FYI, I am not legally responsible for anything that happens as a result of this discussion. All you weebs need to shut up. Your waifu has no interest in you, and you're all sounding like a bunch of pathetic incels who have never seen or been near a vagina in real life.

20. vgfan

vgfan

Saw something on cancer claiming there's gonna be a Holly Willoughby leak on Monday.

Most likely BS as usual but still worth mentioning.

Def30 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.