1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan - In Bikini on Miami Beach *BOOB Slip* - May 23 [ADDS]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Ryder, May 24, 2011.

1. dirtyyyy

dirtyyyy

YES!!!! Great post! Thanks a million.

2. philsfan129

philsfan129

Wait, saying she has bad skin is racist? Huh? What planet do you live on? There's a difference between saying "I hate the color of that person's skin" and "That person has bad skin".

3. psycho187

psycho187

lol racism

ryobe, Colonel Colon and hielo33 like this.
  4. JoeyMontego

JoeyMontego Ten Years of Phun

All races have people with either bad skin and or freckles.

Colonel Colon likes this.
  5. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

I have! Just do a little searching using my name and you'll find some I'm sure. hehehehe

hielo33 likes this.
  6. Afspo

Afspo

What's the difference?

7. hielo33

hielo33

What nooo, Lindsay? Shirley you jest, her family is very religious and nurturing parents. Her dad is that of a honest role.. scratch that. Hmmm well at least her mom isn't shallow...Oh who am I kidding but at least we still have Ali who is still hot

Well for example Halle Berry "darker skin", who I think is Hott regardless and the lovely Christina Hendricks "pale as a ghost" I love both color's of skin. Now someone who has bad skin for example is donatella versace, who's skin is made out of leather. Or the random celebs who suffer from horrible acne.

8. an observer

an observer

As with Ms Spears there's been all sorts of glimpses and peeks over the years - but I really wish she's just pose for some magazine totally naked and let us see her whilst she's still got it.

Marquez and hielo33 like this.
  9. Leland1

Leland1

Not quite as pale, but a redhead to compare.....all of her skin has a tad more pigment than Linds.

[​IMG]

10. buckwild_omen

buckwild_omen

My god! I dont know what to do ... read all the comments and laugh or rub one off to her awesome tits... Leland, nice pic

11. applegate

applegate

This is a very bad photo to compare against. This girl's heavy but well applied makeup helps her look very phony. That said, I do love looking at girls with lots of makeup on. Point is, Lindsay would look just as good with the same amount of makeup and special lighting used to defuse the subject to complementary contrast.

We get it, you don't "worship" the image of Lindsay. However, please use a natural photo that wasn't shot in a studio or with studio lighting and special filters on the lens to falcify the health of the subject skin.

I agree - very pretty girl whoever she is.

12. Leland1

Leland1

Actually, I do worship Lindsay's breasts.....was just trying to defuse all the negativity.....

13. Jess4U

Jess4U

I never said her boobs were bad at all!!!
    I said her skin looks like that of a 60 year old...she's in her 20's and she looks like a leathery mess!!!:2cent:

14. Afspo

Afspo

Which is a prejudiced view on your part, not a fact. Her skin looks fine to me.

15. TuffTurd

TuffTurd

16. V00D00CHILD

V00D00CHILD

Dude, really? You need to read up on racism and prejudice. Here is 2 cents :2cent:. You need all the sense you can get!

Yes this is my first post and yes I signed up and posted because of an inability on my part to blatantly ignore your ignorance.

17. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

If you became a member just to nag, you may as well stop login

18. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

hielo33 and vvvulturus like this.
  19. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Is funny you say that about that girl Fanny, cos I never knew Lindsay had freckles cos of make-up in movies till I saw real life pics of her.

20. Jigga Mantiga

Jigga Mantiga

How is it prejudiced to say she has bad skin? Dude....wtf are you on? Your opinion is no more prejudiced than his, so lay off the high and mighty tone.

As for her, I think she's still a trainwreck, and that she needs a tan just to get more color to herself. Dark freckles with pale skin is kinda striking. I almost wanna say it's the first think I see here, not her nips. lmao