1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan Pussy Shot from Venice !! nice and shaved

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Leroy, Sep 5, 2006.

1. me_so_horny

me_so_horny

Its Fake

[​IMG]

2. Vados

Vados

Finally, some prove that it was a fake.thx for the real pic.

3. Nightly

Nightly

aw man wtf is rong with her skin. she looks like the damn undead.

4. el_assad

el_assad

damm, i loved the fact that she never wears any underwear at all

5. tyson17

tyson17

Lindsay Lohan's handlers have been working on photoshopping panties onto the original picture so they can discredit what happened. Im gonna keep Original !

6. NickDWolfwood

NickDWolfwood

actually the second pic looks faker than the vag shot.

7. AFX

AFX Guest

I zoomed in on the massive pic and you could clearly see it was shopped.

8. s13reefer

s13reefer

nvm they are real. looks like she just got stung by bees or just got fucked....hahah

9. Leroy

Leroy

the fucking panties looks more photoshopped than the pictures of pussy come on get real. live with the fact that this woman really has vagina and showed it to us all

10. peabody

peabody

The panty shot is clearly faux to me. If you click back and forth between the panty shot, and the bare shot, the panty one looks like a piece of tape being placed over. The panties impossibly cover a bit of her right thigh, and bulge down over her left like a man. There's no depth to them. The pattern doesn't line up geometrically either.

11. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

man, you've got way too much time on your hands.

12. Leroy

Leroy

okay this should convince those of you who dont believe that pussyshot is real

[​IMG]

13. 1111scan

1111scan

no, it's not

14. Leroy

Leroy

1111scan

than fucking prove it you dumb shit. or even try to prove it instead of talking shit without any knowledge

15. firefitr59

firefitr59

thank you Leroy....more creditability to my earlier post

16. Nightly

Nightly

i dont give a damn if thats her panties or some photosop fuk head's. the picture aint hot cuz her damn skins so fukd up. i think she shud hide behind layers of makeup all the time. daaamn!!!

17. dwight_lightning

dwight_lightning

they both look like they could be fake, and at the same time probably look like they could be real. yah, that makes little sense, so i say send it to the x-ray thread and let someone try and straighten it out.

18. Mastermind2002

Mastermind2002 Graphic Artist

CO FUCKIN' SIGN! People actually going crazy over these pics like they never seen a bald pussy before. If this was Salma Hayek's pussy then you may have something, but it's Lindsay "garbage skin" Lohan.

19. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

it looks real to me. The panties look more fake than anything.

20. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

lol. dude... you need to relax man. you clearly have never seen a fucking pussy before, why else you freaking out like you just saw God. LMAO.

here, here, man... Lohan is pretty fucking gross. whether it's her pussy or not, who gives a fucking shit. every girl i've ever fucked has been 10 times hotter than this cunt.