1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Lindsey Vonn Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by bruskoman, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmaphd

mmaphd

Well, perhaps I'm just too busy paying attention to the beauty that is Ms. Vonn, but I didn't see any Tiger dick in there.

2. vgfan

vgfan

Literally the first image in the set.

3. mmaphd

mmaphd

This is the first image that appears for me on the post.

http://imgbox.com/jV6hb1C9#

4. elmazza

elmazza

click on unnamed gallery... open the gallery

5. mmaphd

mmaphd

Well then. It's not on the first post, so I didn't even think about clicking on that.

6. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

I bet Tiger has slammed Lindsey with his baby arm sized Wood(s).

7. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Show us a copyright and we'll take it down. Otherwise, once content is unleashed on the internet in a viral manner it's basically public domain. As shit bounces around from one site to another the number of potential targets for lawsuits grows exponentially until it's impossible to sue them all. And that makes it difficult to even sue just one.
    There are plenty of Russian hosts, and they're all in it for the money, and they all suck as a result.

8. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

I would maybe beg to differ. Just because someone stole a Copyright image (as soon as you press the shutter you own Copyright to that image) it doesn't mean that everyone else can share it and not be accountable.
    If your argument was true then MetArt (for example) would have no grounds to sue all the sites displaying their Copyright image sets.
    It doesn't really matter if the image is hosted elsewhere, Phun is displaying the image and therefore in breach of the Copyright.
    It makes more sense for the Attorneys to go after the image hosts than the forums (unless the forum/web site is hosting the image) so, I would say, the chances of Phun getting a C&D notice are remote but, I doubt saying "hey dude it's Public Domain now, go fuck yourself" would stand up very well in court.

And, if the legal buffs really had a clue they would get the referrals from the image hosts, because they will lead straight back to all the forums displaying the images. Of course, you could start using a 'linksafe' type redirect which will not forward the correct referral (phun) back to the image host.

:)

riddles123 likes this.
  9. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Oh ffs... Queue up idiotic argument 446 million via the internet.... On BOTH parts

10. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Sorry TRILLION

11. J3scribe

******** asked us not to allow their content, to which we agreed with a wink and a nod. For awhile, someone from ******** would scout the forum looking for their content and send cayne a message with a list of links to content they wanted removed. That went on for some time until they got sick of scouting the forum, and we ain't heard from them since.

12. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Tho he does get remove requests from time to time. Thankfully it is mostly older content.

13. J3scribe

He no longer posts the links for us, so it must be just one or two that he takes care of himself. ******** used to send him 50+ links at a time. There was a thread for them.

14. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I noticed a batch of them a few days ago... they were probably piling up. honeymoon and all... :)

15. skynyrd_fan

skynyrd_fan BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

16. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow, hope there are more and longer vids like this

17. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Is this video new, I can't remember atm...

18. Tekx

Tekx

No, was in the Nyx-Leak a while ago.... but as two single movs.

Ice likes this.
  19. Akagami

Akagami

looks like the two previous vids edited into one vid

dark_lodger, TERRASTAR18 and Conan7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.