1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Logo

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by worminator, Dec 14, 2010.

1. worminator

worminator R.I.P. Pops 15 Year Member

I'm not very talented in this area & I know there are plenty of members that are. I want to get my pops a shirt for Christmas advertising his Honey. I'm sure I've got someone to make the shirt for me, but said I would need to sit with them to make a logo or I can bring my own. So I was hoping someone here in their spare time could lend me a hand?
    What I want is Harley Haven Honey. I want Harley Haven on top curved down, below that I want Honey curved up.

2. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

I have an idea, will work it out tomorrow.

worminator likes this.
  3. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

i'll give it a go in the coming days. bit of confusion though, any more info on what you want it to be like or what you'd like it to incorporate? and are we talking 'honey' as in bees? and is Harley Haven the brand name?

first time i saw it i assumed it was something to do with a bike ;) but then i realised it didn't really work, and it was for advertising!

4. worminator

Just Harley Haven on top sorta curved Honey on bottom curved as well. The whole thing sorta like a circle. Don't know how a bee in the middle of the circle would look?

Yes, honey as in bees. My pops has a sign in his front yard that says Harley Haven (as in motorcycles) so when he started messing with bees he used the name Harley Haven Honey.

5. worminator

sorta like this, but where the image says "letters" I want that in the opposite direction.

[​IMG]

6. Cold As Ice

7. Cold As Ice

8. worminator

I like this one better, both are awesome! Would it be to much trouble to put the text in red?

9. Cold As Ice

[​IMG]

No trouble at all

10. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

a comic art bee in the middle would make it even cooler i think, just an idea

worminator likes this.
  11. worminator

Looks even better Cold!! Not a bad idea Esse. My pops has cancer, had his bladder removed back in October. He has good days & bad days. So if there's any thing I can do to boost him like make him a shirt to advertise his honey I'm all over it. Last month I used vistaprint to make business cards. I'm open for any ideas besides what I posted in the 1st post. Show if anyone has a different take on it, show me.

essential likes this.
  12. Cold As Ice

13. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

this was my first idea, couldn't resist all those H's

[​IMG]

i think the middle looks a bit empty. was thinking either text across the middle instead, or maybe a bee

Inuk, mah0ne, convict187 and 6 others like this.
  14. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

was working on something that i had in mind like i mentioned before here it is
    , it's not comletely clean but just to give ya picture of it
    [​IMG]

Inuk, mah0ne, convict187 and 5 others like this.
  15. worminator

All of the above kick ass!!! Wish I could make a shirt with each logo y'all designed. I'm gonna have a hard time deciding which to go with !!

16. convict187

convict187

Here's one I made for you in PS; had a blast drawing the bee and everything...

First time posting a pic so brace for errors...

[​IMG]

17. worminator

Awesome job. Convict!!!! Great 2nd post also!!!

convict187 likes this.