1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone to make a new website and trademark logo

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Venomatic, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Venomatic

Venomatic

Whats up people, I am in need of someone who can upgrade the look of our up and coming company/brand/label.

We are called Underground Visionaries and we provide services for the music community like recording, engineering, mixing, mastering, production, graphic design and we hope to expand that list and make this into something great one day.

We have a website and logos and stuff but its rather bland and we are looking for someone that can make us a great looking website, and a new trademark logo that people will hopefully come to one day recognize.

We want it to look professional, but with a hip hop style to it, since the services we provide are mainly geared towards the hip hop community and younger people in general.

I realize that great looking websites don't come free, so if you want money, we can do money, or we can work something else out like adding you to the list of services we provide and you could become part of our company and get a spot on the website, and in return, get a lot more publicity and exposure which will hopefully equal more clientele and money for yourself.

Here is what we are working with so far...

Code:
    http://undergroundvisionaries.com/default.aspx
    If this looks like something you could make 10x better and have a great vision for, then send me a pm or email me at BLuvProductions@gmail.com

Lukin likes this.
  2. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

looks interesting. I'm currently involved in the start up of a media production company, personally dealing with graphics and design. I'd happily have a go at a few logo and layout ideas over the next few days with a view to taking it further if you choose to.

cheers

Venomatic likes this.
  3. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

I think its a good idea to promote business opportunities within
    the phun communities whenever possible.

Venomatic, Lukin and X-Spectre like this.
  4. Venomatic

Venomatic

Im definitely down with that Lukin.

Lukin likes this.
  5. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I could make it, but I can't figure out anything better than to invert the colors on the logo so that it would fit the background better.. Like this...

[​IMG]

and since Lukin already volunteered to do it, well. But if you need additional help you could ask!

Venomatic and Lukin like this.
  6. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

7. Venomatic

Venomatic

I'm looking for a whole new logo, something that hopefully looks a lot better than what I have now.

Thanks for the effort though guys.

and if you feel like you have some good ideas and want to give a logo and/or website a try, then by all means, hit me up, im looking for whoever can do the best job and has the best ideas.

Lukin likes this.
  8. Lukin

got some ideas, will hopefully be able to post a few tomorrow.

Venomatic likes this.
  9. Venomatic

Venomatic

Sounds good, i look forward to checking them out.

Lukin likes this.
  10. SpaceViper

SpaceViper

i also have experience in the graphic design, website, and animation fields. See what Lukin brings to the table for you.
    I can always create a professional flash website for you, and maybe Lukin and I could even do it together.

11. Lukin

ok here's my first idea. i originally had a few more gimmicky ideas incorporating objects into the logo like headphones etc... but i think it's better to incoporate imagery into the site design and keep the logo clean and simple, works better on the site and on any stationery etc. this is something i just put together fairly quickly now, went with the gold gradient/black background to emphasise the hip hop elements. other than that it's a fairly versatile, formal logo. could also be converted into 3d for spinning or dynamic lighting effects for web/video presentation

[​IMG]

gonna continue to work on some more ideas

Venomatic and Cold As Ice like this.
  12. Venomatic

Venomatic

Not bad at all Lukin, i like the style and sleekness. I had an idea of maybe putting the "V" on top of the "U", but more towards the bottom, and then maybe have "Underground" going top to bottom on the left side, and then "Visionaries" going top to bottom on the right side. Just as idea though. I like where your heads at though, not a bad first logo at all. I wouldnt necessarily mind having an object involved in the logo if done right, incorporating roots(from trees/plants) somehow came into my head from the word "Underground", again just an idea though, ill leave it up to the pros.

Do you have any examples of your work SpaceViper? I wouldnt mind a flash site, we need to be able to play music on the website and i think it could be easier with a flash site.

13. Venomatic

Venomatic

Another idea I had thats just like the idea above is instead of making the logo square, make it into a circle and maybe have "underground visionaries" wrapped to the top half of the circle, while the overlapping "U" and "V" are still in main focus in the center of the circle.

14. TheOne

[​IMG]

Cold As Ice likes this.
  15. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

TheOne likes this.
  16. Venomatic

Venomatic

It has potential but im not exactly sure what im looking at, is that a UV in another language or some sort of symbols? thanks for taking the time.

17. Venomatic

Venomatic

The design is kinda close to what I wanted but I need something more professional, that stands out and has a little more flare to it, i appreciate you taking to the time though, thanks.

18. TheOne

It is a U and a V on top of eachother, It's a chinese font, but that could be changed into anything

19. TheOne

Like...

[​IMG]

20. Venomatic

Venomatic

I see now, the letters looked disconnected so it kind of confused me.

I like the second one better but its still not quite what im looking for, thanks for taking the time though.