1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone to make a new website and trademark logo

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Venomatic, Mar 4, 2010.

1. SpaceViper

SpaceViper

I'll put up a link to some sample stuff as soon as I can. It takes a little time because some of the stuff I did is for currently unreleased projects, so the content is permitted to be shown. I just need to disable all of the buttons on the site.

2. Venomatic

Venomatic

so no one wants to give this a go?

3. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I've still got a few ideas to put together, just been reading your feedback on the ideas to get a better idea of what you're after. will put something up over the next day

4. Venomatic

Venomatic

Sounds good, cant wait to check it out, your design and effects definitely looked more professional than everyone else.

5. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

*everyone else stomps away angry*

:lol:

6. Venomatic

Venomatic

lol i didnt mean it like they were bad, I could just tell he has more experience.

7. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

and that sounded so much better!

something different...

[​IMG]

Cold As Ice likes this.
  8. Venomatic

Venomatic

I like the design and font a lot, definitely has a lot of potential. Anyway we could change the color scheme to something brighter and maybe add something to the backround? Just some suggestions, I do like it though.

9. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

I'm indeed no professional, i'm just doing it for fun

10. Venomatic

Venomatic

and i appreciate the time you took to give it a go

Cold As Ice likes this.
  11. TheOne

certainly.. what color do you want the webpages to be.. white, lightblue or???

What do you have in mind for the background?

12. Venomatic

Venomatic

I honestly didnt have anything specific in mind, just whatever the website designer felt looked the best, and hopefully I agree. I dont want a dark look to the website though, so the least amount of black as possible would be best, but im not against gray at all. As an alternative to a plain colored background I was thinking about a city landscape or something like that, just a thought.

As time goes by im getting some ideas on what i might want, but im mainly relying on the designers creativeness to hopefully make something better than I could come up with.

13. Venomatic

Venomatic

Anything new guys?

14. Venomatic

Venomatic

Everyone gave up? Booo! Thanks for the effort though guys, I appreciate everyone trying.

15. TheOne

16. TheOne

and maybe have the logo there as a background..