1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Lucinda Aragon Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

We'll see. The guy that teased the set never came back. That picture was from a different guy on 4chan that said he wasn't gonna dump the set, sadly.

2. Carlotto1234

Carlotto1234

Nothing yet? That's a shame...

3. xlbillyboylx

xlbillyboylx

Geesh, that looks like a veiny baby arm.

4. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

That could be John Cena's pinky. Not a dick

5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Everything in this thread should have been posted in the leaks discussion thread because all I'm seeing is discussion.

6. vgfan

vgfan

You heard the man. No discussion on a discussion board!

kabnt2005 and robbeef like this.
  7. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

He is right though. There is a seperate discussion thread so threads like this with no pics don't get bumped all the time.

dark_lodger likes this.
  8. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Those threads tend to get deleted pretty quick though, once it turns to a million questions and the whole "who would you like to see get leaked". Might as well lock this thread. The guy hasn't shown up, so this one's up in the air. Just have to wait and see.

9. vgfan

vgfan

Yep, I was thinking after logging off....

Would it be best to have a split board, one for discussion on specific leaks, one for the actual leaks? That way, people aren't getting excited when a leak thread gets bumped by a comment and then disappointed when there's nothing new and people can then talk about it separately without clogging up the Celebrity Extra section with countless discussion threads, or getting a discussion lost in the shuffle in the main one we have currently that's about 10 pages.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  10. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

i agree with that. i imagine the mods do it when a thread goes multiple pages.

11. vgfan

vgfan

I wasn't even talking about splitting one thread. Here's the idea:

* The main Celebrity Extra section remains as it is, with IG and other social media stuff

* Two sub-sections above the stickied threads, one entitled 'Leaks - Content', where you find pictures/videos/fully zipped folders full of leaks. The only post is the initial one that gets updated when more content is shown to the mods. The other is 'Leaks - Discussion', so you can have a Lucinda Aragon discussion in one thread, Alison Brie in another, a General Leaks Discussion stickied at the top of that section for non-specific leak conversations.

Hopefully I explained it in simple terms, I just figure it'd clean this place up and stop the frustration/annoyance of things being bumped for no reason and people being told not to talk about or thank people for leaks.

SDLRob and STOKER44 like this.
  12. STOKER44

STOKER44

Excellent idea, vgfan! I totally agree with you. It would make things much more easier for everybody.

13. SDLRob

SDLRob

That sounds like a good way of doing it...

14. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Can we get a section for top grossing celebs, up and cummers, brit bitches, and one for D-listers?

15. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Sorry, but that's fucking retarded.

Just post discussion in the discussion thread. It's not that difficult.

16. vgfan

vgfan

If you think it's a stupid idea then I think we know which of us is retarded....

I guess we'll continue with the absolute fucking mess that is this forum without changing it to streamline things. I guess even if it IS broke, don't fix it, yeah? Idiot.

17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Or we could just disallow leaks altogether. We already have rules against posting creep vids shot in dressing rooms and bathrooms and other private places where there is an expectation of privacy. Leaks are a violation of privacy, so placing them in the same category as creep vids would be simple. But for now we're not going to do that, yet neither are we going to make any special accommodations for them. So tolerate the status quo, it's hardly a fucking mess. If it were a fucking mess we would clean it up the fast and simple way I stated above.

indobson likes this.
  18. vgfan

vgfan

Nah, it IS a mess, as anyone can see if they visit the boards. I guess that, the unwillingness to actually make things easier for the membership as far as finding new content and the discussion thereof, on top of the unwillingness by the staff - in particular, you - and the blatant immaturity in those name-calling (as the child - because I have no reason to believe it's an adult - I responded to demonstrated) means that I'm done with this place.

I've been running or being a member of staff for a lot of high profile places on the internet for the past 15 years, so I kind of know how to streamline things and do away with clutter, plus - unlike you and one or two others here - I know how to talk to people with respect unless provoked (as I was above), so.....yeah. Good luck being trolled by attention seekers over mostly Z-list IG models, guys. I guess based on J3scribe's previous comments towards others over the spring/summer months, discouraging conversation about leaks and now refusing to do something about that to allow people to enjoy the best of both worlds - checking out leaks and talking about them - then I may as well take my leave and find somewhere better. One with more mature membership/staff that aren't clique-based.

DOA1987 likes this.
  19. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

He screeched, autistically.

20. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.