1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC McKayla Maroney 2hr sex tape blind item?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Mic50, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Mic50

Mic50

Blind Items Revealed #5
    April 13, 2017

This former/possible future US gymnast who is not currently on network television has a sex tape. Apparently a two hour long one.

McKayla Maroney

CelebLover1 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  2. talon5233

talon5233

Possible future? She's retired from gymnastics and focusing on a music career, so I doubt it's her. That being said, I would love to be wrong.

3. Dick222

Dick222

Well being cautiously optimistic, I would love to see that. I don't know how reliable this would be since this news was back in April? But hey I will wait and see.

4. Underfodaa

Underfodaa

Any reason we should believe these blind items?

DOA1987 likes this.
  5. ImTheCaptainNow

ImTheCaptainNow ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No

joeb316, Rickman, Smawn and 8 others like this.
  6. vgfan

vgfan

The blind items are usually posted and then months later, the names are revealed.

Whether you choose to believe them or not is another story, though.

7. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Probably 10% of them are true

8. MojoSoDope

MojoSoDope

i hope she has one coming out

9. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Any way to verify this?

No? Yeah, exactly.

Trash thread deserves the trash.

dark_lodger and El Superbeasto like this.
  10. vgfan

vgfan

Trash thread, how? Isn't this a place to discuss this kind of thing? Especially since the way that site is set up, there's no way of getting proof or verification due to the chances of libel. Didn't it get the "Eddie Redmayne cheating on his wife" thing right a few years ago? Also the issues between Pitt and Jolie, long before they officially and publicly split?

I really can't abide the kind of person who says "this is trash, MODS!!!1!one!!" so quickly and wants something canned without good reason, especially since you want the thread closed due to lack of proof, yet there's a distinct lack of proof that what you're saying is true, also. Then again, I hate it when the right to free speech is hindered in any way.

foz1972-1, Mic50 and URAllFggts like this.
  11. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You want me to prove that the majority of blind items are false?

12. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I want you to prove that even ten percent of them are true. Because that's a really high number for garbage gossip.

As for the thread existing...it's got nothing to do with McKayla Maroney, much as we'd love it to. Hence, garbage.

Defilen likes this.
  13. God Emperor

God Emperor

I hope she was of legal age when the sex tape was shot.

14. Phantom111

Phantom111

should probably not be the case should probably have been under 18 as the pictures at that time I had times before ner time in another thread read

15. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

BLind item? fuck that, it was real there would be a screen shot or a short clip, which would in turn sky rocket it's value. No proof equals bullshit.

Defilen likes this.
  16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Isn't all talk of leaks basically speculative until something genuine actually comes to pass? I believe the word "gossip" is to be found in the description of what Celeb Ex is all about, even if the gossip is utter bullshit on the face of it. And besides, it's not like completely inane shit hasn't ever been posted on phun before. Fuck, it happens all the time.

BTW, we've had more than a couple requests for take downs of leaked images and vids, a couple of which were legit enough to act on. Should it come to pass that such requests become more prevalent as a result of our liberal policy on leaked content, it may happen that the policy is revised to be not so liberal. This is just a heads up for you guys. I'm not saying anything is for certain, or that we see anything dire looming on the horizon. I just want you guys to know that, should it become necessary for the sake of expediency, cayne (the owner) would prefer to err on the side of caution rather than inadvertently wind up in the middle of a legal clusterfuck not of his making. The people who defend against internet piracy have ramped up their crusade and have started targeting website hosts with legal action, so the hosts are telling the websites to comply or goodbye.

But again, no worries at the moment, yet there's a funny stink in the air. Might be nothing.

jws and Mic50 like this.
  17. moli70

moli70

Who still makes 2h sex tapes in 2017? Did they buy a camcorder at the local thrift store or what?

Mic50 likes this.
  18. Mic50

Mic50

Its the same site that posted the dates Bella got her implants & that she parties & is out of control - that should give you insight to why he posted what he did.
    That said I am not saying its true either. Just saw it on another board & like you said they get a lot right (Bella implants) too.
    But like you & @J3scribe said, this area is exactly for that type of discussion & I'm not taking either side on it yet. Just sharing the rumor & sorry it is from a place that actually get a good % correct & not an anon user on reddit ;)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  19. Mic50

Mic50

That sucks but totally understandable if true.
    Would discussion still be allowed? If so that is enough bc people can find it elsewhere with a little legwork.

20. Asagi_koi

Asagi_koi

Will never see the light of day if it's true