1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Melbabe goes blinky - 20k = 20 gals, 2000 handpicked pics inside *56k warning!!!*

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Melonabe, Jan 31, 2009.

1. antheh

antheh Banned.

No, that's why you picked a dumb fucking name!

2. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Fuck you.

3. antheh

antheh Banned.

Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McLovin"!

4. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Seal?

5. antheh

antheh Banned.

Melon, this ID says that you're 25 years old. Why wouldn't you just put 21, man?

6. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Ant, Ant, Ant. Listen up, ass-face: every day, hundreds of kids go into the liquor store with fake IDs, and every single one says they're 21. Pssh, how many 21 year olds do you think there are in this town? It's called fucking strategy, all right?

7. antheh

antheh Banned.

Stay calm, okay? Let's not lose our heads. It's... it's a fine ID; it'll... it's gonna work. It's passable, okay? This isn't terrible. I mean, it's up to you, Melon. This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McLovin, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?

8. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

... I am McLovin!

9. antheh

antheh Banned.

No you're not. No one's McLovin. McLovin's never existed because that's a made up dumb FUCKING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU FUCK!

10. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don't know why. I would just kinda... sit around all day... and draw pictures of dicks.

11. antheh

antheh Banned.

What?

12. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Draw pictures of dicks.

13. antheh

antheh Banned.

Dicks? Like a man dick?

14. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Yes. Like a man dick.

15. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

I'd just sit there hours on end drawing dicks. I didn't know what it was. I couldn't touch the pen to the paper without drawing the shape of a penis.

karabastrahabas likes this.
  16. antheh

antheh Banned.

That's fucked.

17. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

No shit. It's really fucked up. Here I am. A little kid. And I can't stop drawing dicks to save my own life.

18. antheh

antheh Banned.

Alright, I mean... I just don't see what this has to do with Azz.

19. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Just listen. Okay?

20. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Your precious little Azz sat next to me for all of fourth grade. And in the classroom was where I did the majority of my illustrations. I was very secretive about this whole dick operation. Even I thought I was fucking crazy. Imagine what everyone else would think? So I would stash all my dick drawings in this Ghostbusters lunchbox that I had. So one day, I'm finishing up this real big, veiny, triumphant bastard, all of a sudden...

karabastrahabas and crumbzkidd like this.