1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Mila Kunis - wearing a t-shirt outside - 4/9/24

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by yucon, Apr 9, 2024.

1. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

I'd rather she wasn't wearing a T-shirt outside. :naughty:

3. Amorphous

Amorphous

Hmm... I can't seem to find any pictures of her wearing a T-shirt indoors, sorry.

4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

she looks so perfect just in a normal shirt, a true beauty. i would love to see her in a tshirt but the arms cut off and the cut goes past the ribs. forgot what its called, i wore them while skateboarding lol just a odd little fetish. Got ex's to wear them alot, that side boob! also heavy metal and punk girls wear them alot. <message brught to you be a 100mg edible> lol chatty, i just luv russian women

Def30 likes this.
  5. Graelock

Graelock

Not sure that it's Mila. Very close and very hot, but just not sold on it being M.K.
    Thanks Yukon for the pics in any case, definitely a beauty.

6. StonyTark

StonyTark

...it's not like these are some leaked pics with a phone in front of her face or something. Her face is clearly visible in both pics, and they were posted by the stylist who took the photos himself.
    Your confusion confuses me, sir. o_O

Cy, papasosaj and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  7. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

she has aged great, been seeing alot of old interviews all over youtube to back when she was on the 70's show and every guy on the show got to kiss her while ua lol She has been calling out most the cast and crew for years. but now she is really going hard on how they did her back then.No idea why they keep popping up in my YT algorithm. craige furgason just laughed at her in a interview and made it more perverted lol o hollywood
    [​IMG]

8. mildlyacceptablefellow

mildlyacceptablefellow

Didn't she write a letter to the judge in support of Masterson?

9. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i dont know but he just got attacked in prison this week and they had to put him in a lower security prison. its all over youtube, they beat the shit out of him. I mostly seen how they would pass her sround on set 'kissing' and all that, lot of old and new clips, poor girl, when she tells people in interviews about all the sexual stuff and harassment , everyone just laughs at her and she is dead serious. god she is beautiful tho, to leave it on a positive note. i luv girls with olive skin and dark hair, only thing better to me is raven hair with bright blue eyes

10. joeb316

joeb316

Reading this article about him trying to manipulate them I can understand why they eventually ganged up on him.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...tage-of-his-celebrity-status-in-prison-report

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  11. papasosaj

papasosaj

Both Kutcher and Kunis sent letters, or sent one jointly. I understand they’re friends but that’s fucked up. Especially considering the work Ashton has done to stop sex trafficking.

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  12. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

glad everyone can have civil nice convos here, unlike the site'he who must not be spoken' lol go on youtube some reason there inmy feed alot of when she was young and many older interviews where she flat out says sexual harassment and the host and crowd laugh like its a joke, her face was dead serious. i know some women have lied like amber, but she was actually metoo'd by a ton of co workers and she gets laughed at. esp the craige furgason interview when she was still on the 70's show.

13. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

As long as we're saying that, I'd be happier if the title was "Mila Kunis wanders around naked in the woods - UUHQ x100"
    And wasnt clickbait.

papasosaj likes this.