1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - Bangerz Tour in Vancouver 02/14/14 (Adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

so she celebrated by dancing in front of a bunch of strangers, in her underwear..........isn't that was she does for a living?

2. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Miley isn't in any of these pics.

2 people like this.
  3. PooDiddy

PooDiddy 15 Year Member

ok, i get it she NEEDS attention, but what was she doing with her microphone between her spread legs? queefing into it?

4. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

It's simple, she'll do this until it stops making money. Then she'll go on Oprah or whatever and talk about how horrible it was that the industry forced her into doing it.

5. Grathon

Grathon

OHhh!......the moralists lurking here on Phun...........cracks me up every time............ :icon10: :smileeek::fing26:

That's what they said about Madonna when she started out 30 years ago........probably before you moralists where born............and look where it brought her......... :trailer::shower: :jester:

3 people like this.
  6. expirat

expirat

Where ? Being rich by doing shitty music and fainting to be 20 whereas she's old enough to be Miley's grandma ? Nice choice :D

7. Wayne666

Wayne666

So objectifying women is just fine but a woman exploiting that and making money of it is bad?

8. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'm not moralizing, i'm just saying if i'm a mailman i don't go out and hand out packages to celebrate and a plummer probably doesn't unclog his drain to have fun...

9. SEXAS

SEXAS BANNED

Great performance !;)

10. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

If you actually understood the word you would realize that there are no "moralists" here. Also if you had watched Madonna's act over the years you would have noted that it has evolved. What cracks me up about Phun are the folks who instead of enjoying looking at the pictures come spoiling for a fight.

11. spermashot

spermashot

29 people like this.
  12. Taylor

Taylor

it's only a matter of time before her vag pops out at one of these shows

2 people like this.
  13. zippie

zippie

So so bored with Miley...

14. MFFM

MFFM Bizarro world of Bozo

Quit watching. Honk Honk

4 people like this.
  15. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Honk! :D

1 person likes this.
  16. fee

fee

I'm actually praying for her redemption and salvation. Please Lord, forgive our young Miley for that which she does not understand. Can I get an amen and a hallelujah?

17. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I want to bang her!

18. zippie

zippie

Quit ages ago, haven't looked at any pics, puts me off my dinner. Can post without looking ya know!

19. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Went through the thread (again, kind of) and it just struck how well engineered her show and slutty act/persona is.
    This is the single best photo I've seen on the net for a long time, at least in relations to "money", "fame"... sexism, pop culture and whatnot. Pretty awesome shot imho. And funny!
    Another good shot. Someone posted that pic of the typical MJ gesture and that's it. :)

Plus, an incredibly well done wax job.

3 people like this.
  20. sayten

sayten

Which is exactly why there are pages and pages of useless comments and a few posts with pictures.

1 person likes this.