1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - Terry Richardson photoshoot - October 3, 2013

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Regis, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Dreeday

Dreeday

Well that the rate "Nanny States" are growing, you're pray could be answered in the near future.

, ubt
    Yeah they're really mouth watering aren't they? If I didn't have this head cold I would be :wank: like crazy.

Now that we know what Miley's nipples look like, I think we can confirm that the leak topless photo from her Maxim shoot was real. I did a comparison last night, before I when to bed, and the nipples look pretty much the same. If anyone can post that leaked Maxim pic you can see what I mean. I still have to dig up that old photo from few years back; The one selfy were she's wearing a plaid shirt with her tit expose and compare that to these new photos.

With Miley getting more and more comfortable with taken nude photos all of a sudden, it makes those 2012 rumors about her doing a completely nude Playboy shoot seem true. When I first read about, I took it with a huge grain of salt, but it would make since that she did the Playboy shoot. Hugh keep them on hold until the right moment, then at the height of Miley's popularity, release the Miley issue of Playboy. From a marketing stand point it would be a win win situation for both. Miley gets even more media attention and Hugh's magazine gets a much needed spike in sales.

1 person likes this.
  2. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yep, the only problem with all of that is that he is a shit photographer.

2 people like this.
  3. Halatir

Halatir

Its about time she started taking some more clothes off, not long now till shes just doing everyhing naked

1 person likes this.
  4. sleazoid

sleazoid

Perhaps, but he gets the ladies to show their boobage.

1 person likes this.
  5. peterwol01

peterwol01

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god at least, thanks to all..., now i can rest in peace, but still waiting for: Selena, emily osment, vic justice etc...

3 people like this.
  6. nwme

nwme

Me neither. Too scrawny.

1 person likes this.
  7. Flat Girls Lover

Flat Girls Lover

BITCH!!!! :lets_do_it_wild:

1 person likes this.
  8. rainmaker646

rainmaker646

wankers :) but she is cute :) I like her body :)

1 person likes this.
  9. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

But has he shot the sheriff?

1 person likes this.
  10. obiwan

obiwan

This is Alyssa Arce!

2 people like this.
  11. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

And its just a coincidence that there is no talent, no level of proffessionalism to them? Or could it he... He is a grade lower than my six year old nephew with his handmedown camera in talent?

3 people like this.
  12. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

You know those are just pictures he posted on his website like he does many times a week with other models, they are not conventional photoshoots. He does a lot of cover for magazines and while some of them are really not that great, he does have a level of professionalism in them with a whole team behind him. These are just candid stuff for fun. And say anything you want about his shitty style, he brings the crazy out of his model like nobody else out there. He also made that photoshoot with Kate Upton in a white t-shirt in a pool, he's okay in my book!

4 people like this.
  13. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I want to drop a load of baby gravy all over that tongue....

2 people like this.
  14. coclarkson

coclarkson BANNED

SNL is going to get HUGE ratings tonight. sex sells...

1 person likes this.
  15. Fuzzopi

Fuzzopi 49ers Faithful ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

With everyone talking about Terry Richardson, I think it should be pointed out that he directed the music video for Wrecking Ball (hence the photoshoot with him).

I personally canceled my recording of tonight's SNL when I found out she was hosting. However, to your point, I'm sure plenty of non-regular viewers will tune in to see her.

16. Scottay

Scottay BANNED

Lol is it that serious?

2 people like this.
  17. Fuzzopi

What does it matter to you? It's not like I was telling other people they shouldn't watch it, I was just stating how I felt about it.

18. Scottay

Scottay BANNED

Jesus, so defensive. You like SNL enough to have a standing DVR of every episode but you refuse to watch an ep because of how much you dislike a celeb on the show?

3 people like this.
  19. Fuzzopi

I'm not defensive, I was just curious why you cared. I wasn't asking rhetorically.

That's what I said... SNL hasn't been great in a long time, last week's show was boring with the exception of Tina Fey. I don't like Miley Cyrus. I do not find her the least bit attractive, and I think she's annoying. So why would choose to watch her on TV? It's not just Miley, there are plenty of people I don't like that I wouldn't watch. I didn't watch when Bieber hosted.

1 person likes this.
  20. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

It's always sad to watch a great thread die like this.

2 people like this.