1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - Terry Richardson - September 2013 (MQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Fabulous, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. first post maybe long time lurker... (3 years) just cant stand the idiots good to see simular like ,inded people here

1 person likes this.
  2. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I wouldn't worry too much though. I doubt very much Miley will be on Phun and reading anything in these threads ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. MFFM

MFFM Bizarro world of Bozo

Could not have said it better. Thanks for your comment.

1 person likes this.
  4. Boneman2x

Boneman2x

LOVE Miley,....HOTTEST superstar on the planet ATM!!!!!!...bar none

5. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That's exactly what Miley would say if she was on here. In fact have we ever seen Smoopy and Miley in the same place at the same time ? . . .

1 person likes this.
  6. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

:surprised: :shock: :biggthumpup:

7. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

You are on to me.....Twerks a lil....Sticks tongue out

8. winnyshreds

winnyshreds

Miley is so overrated. She has a nice body yes but her face is average, has the attitude of a slut and is a bad role model for all the young girls out there. I'd give her a 6.5/10.

9. InsaneAsylum669

InsaneAsylum669

Anyone see the hypocrisy in this post? If not, just look at his previous posts.

10. xador

xador

I don't know about bad role model, I want more young starlets to follow her lead if the directors cut is as good as we hope.

11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Let's see now.... You claim only positive comments are relevant, and qualify that by insulting everyone who disagrees, plus you align yourself with Smoopy, who enjoys being a troll. I find that rather amusing. :lol:
    When has she claimed lately that she wants to be a role model for young girls? I must have missed that mission statement. :33:

1 person likes this.
  12. TicketStub

TicketStub

Like it or not, she is a role model. No matter how much she doesn't want to be one, she is one.

13. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i dont know about that, i can think of a half dozen or so girls i would like to see take her road
    that gomez broad to start.

14. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

If Miley is anyones role model, I look at the parents or authority figures with question. Its their job to instill the proper values and morals into their children, not musicians, actors, athletes or anyone else. Plenty of famous criminals throughout history. Are they also role models? If kids are following a negative example, the blame lies with the parents. Blaming celebrities is something that lazy parents do to divert the blame for the way their children turn out.

2 people like this.
  15. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

So you think that by saddling her with that obligation (regardless of her opinion on the matter) she should change her behavior to conform to someone else's standards? That's bullshit, and utterly contrary to free will.

1 person likes this.
  16. spinmonk

spinmonk

The more important part isn't that Miley should behave more responsibly but that people shouldn't be placing her in the position to be enviable. People made sure Amy Winehouse was put into proper context so you could enjoy her music but not glamorize her behavior. Same thing here if people find this offputting.

17. TicketStub

TicketStub

I never said that. Just pointing out the obvious I thought.

How about the most notorious criminal of all time? Hitler was and still is a role model to some.

Blaming a celebrity is wrong and a cop out, I agree. But, 100% of the fault can't lie on the parents' laps either. To this day, my parents don't know half the shit I pulled when I was a kid. is it all their fault I did all of it? Of course not. I knew what was right and what was wrong at a young age, but I did all that shit anyway. Parents just don't know what goes on when they are not around. When does the teenager get the blame? Why is it always the fault of someone else?

When do we as a society begin to take responsibility for what we do?

Which brings me back to my original point. Right or wrong, Miley is a role model to some young girls out there.

18. dlb

dlb

All yall talkin bout mileys a bad role model and all that other bullshit blah blah blah need dick slapped. Who fkn cares i just wanna see her naked.

2 people like this.
  19. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

As much as I would like to continue, it appears the conversation has gone way off course. If we want to have a discussion on parenting, we should do so elsewhere. Lets stick to the topic of Miley from here on out in this thread.

20. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

I'm guessing that she has accomplished exactly what she wanted...getting us, the media, even the editor of Vogue talking about her almost non stop since the awards show. Infamy is still fame....if her brand where on the NASDAQ, it would have shot up 100 points or more. It's actually brilliant. She's not a little girl anymore, and I'd rather see her seriously toned body as opposed to Madonna's fur burger when she pulled the same kind of shock and ewww way back when. I'm not a fan of her music, and her constant dog-tongue is getting tiresome, but I'd fuck her purple on a Sunday without hesitation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.