1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - Terry Richardson - September 2013 (MQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Fabulous, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottay

Scottay BANNED

Role model? My god, who cares? Why don't you shut up and jerk off, that's what you're here for. This is Phun Forums, not the PTA.

5 people like this.
  2. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I don't troll.....that gets you banned :nono:

3. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

well, you were banned twice recently.

2 people like this.
  4. Smoopy

Yes...my point

(you are counting?...did you miss me? :07:)

5. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

Of course, who else is going to going to keep Analeezer in check?

:lol:

6. Smoopy

Spidey hopefully ;)

7. borisplante

borisplante

I cant' get past the bieber doo....

1 person likes this.
  8. csice

csice

Everybody needs to keep clicking so we can see the director's cut; which, hopefully, shows something.

9. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I've never watched any of her videos, TV shows or movies. Don't plan to either.

1 person likes this.
  10. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

You didn't watch Wrecking Balls.... I mean Wrecking Ball?

Dude, you're missing out.

11. mdveis

mdveis

Given that it's a Terry Richardson shoot there is absolutely no doubt there are nude photos of her taken with or without her knowledge.

12. statik

statik BANNED

Anyone know how youtube views are counted? Because i've clicked on the video a couple times and refreshed the page and the counter doesnt seem to go up. Is it one of those things where its only unique page views and you have to constantly clear out your cookies to get the page view to count?

13. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

First, for performance reasons, that's probably a cached number that doesn't increment by 1 for you personally each time. Instead, any valid views probably increment the count behind the scenes in a database only then, every so often, the public count updates to the real count.

And, I'd be willing to bet that they have a pretty complex algorithm for counting views and filtering out fraud. For instance, the more views videos get, the more they start to scrutinize. And, cookies aren't the only way that one might detect a unique user. They could allow only so many views from a particular IP within a short amount of time. They could look at your browser/device fingerprint (user-agent, plugins, etc). Or, they could use some combination of all of the above ... and probably do.

I doubt we'd have much luck inflating views manually.

14. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

You would only be missing out if you found some lanky androgynous looking no talent bint attractive! :lol:

1 person likes this.
  15. KotetsuJeeg

KotetsuJeeg

A wholw new character based only on "grimaces"...that's so sad and pathetic for me.

PS I had to use a translator to find the english word for "grimaces"...I hope I used the right word. I mean doing strange funny faces!

16. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

[​IMG]

17. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

you see i pretty much agree, but as much as i don't really like her, i really do want to see her tits. don't know why, maybe it's a power thing, so i've got something over her cos she hasn't seen me naked? ;)

"she's famous and not utterly hideous, therefore i have a vested interest in seeing her naked" is how i approach most celebrities.

2 people like this.
  18. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Your a man of course you want to see her tits but its not worth getting bent out of shape about....
    Tits are tits we all like to look at them just some get more hysterical than others... :lol:

1 person likes this.
  19. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

definitely. especially with the mystery surrounding Scarlett Johansson's impending 'nude scenes' whatever they happen to be, there's better things to be talking about :p

1 person likes this.
  20. greenjelly

greenjelly

Imagine trying to explain to your roommate why you're coding an automatic youtube viewing robot that will spoof a new IP each time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.