1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - upskirt leaving a pilates class in Hollywood 04/06/12 HQ tag, adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Apr 7, 2012.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I still appreciate the shot, but I think we're only seeing a little less than half of her lady parts. I think her right leg is still covering most of her vulva & slit, and all we're seeing is the outer portion of her left labia majora. The fold is too close to her left leg to be anything more than a fold of skin between her pussy and inner thigh. As far as everyone seeing a tattoo, it's really too blurry and poorly lit to know what that may be - it could very well be a short cropped landing strip.

Reminds me a lot of the pic from her second performance onstage at the MuchMusic awards in '10
    [​IMG]

I'm still hoping for a pic taken from just a little more to the right to see past her right inner thigh better.

vagina_exam, Raziel00, jzilla and 7 others like this.
  2. Crazy Dolphin

Crazy Dolphin

I've been waiting for an upskirt from Miley, and no underwear is an added bonus.

3. bourne36

bourne36

Now if only , she just post nude pictures of herself or a sextape and the world would blow up if that ever happen.
    Thank you Miley

4. MrCreosote

MrCreosote

Amazing that all this happened in less than a minute. Must have been dozens of paps and hundreds of pics taken.

5. Shala420

Shala420

Miley pussy..............me like :D

6. scrubsfan1986

scrubsfan1986

sometimes when sex tapes come out, i kinda feel sorry for celebs. Or when they go commando on award shows because of their dress, and then gought cought upskirt. But why the fuck would you go commando when you come out of your yoga class and you know there are tons of paparazis waiting for you. Sorry Miley, but your just stupid or youre are an attention whore.

By the way, there isnt really anything you can see there.

7. whoswho

whoswho

This. I think there's a lot of merit to this theory. Miley's actions here are deliberate and designed to achieve the result they did i.e. gain Miley a whole lotta attention. A few of my good friends are celebrities, and the stories they tell, as well as what I personally witness totally fits this "insane need for attention" personality trait more than a few celebrities have. "Me! Me! Me! Me! Meeee!!", and almost no cost is too great.

Liam will be well aware of this trait in Miley, and may be one of the reasons they ended their relationship previously. I'm guessing he'll be none-too-happy about this latest development, and I further wouldn't be surprised if we hear there is some "trouble in paradise" for these two in the not-so-distant future.

But that definitely is pussy there (albeit only partial). No questions. Totally clean-shaven, but for those disappointed with that, that's what's totally in right now - you need to get "with it", as it were. ;)

8. chrisman123

chrisman123

Youtube stills, lightened a small bit.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. banedon76

banedon76

No, you did not. If you think that was a vagina, you probably need to retake your 7th Grade sex ed class. The upskirt in these pics shows, at the MOST, a tiny hint of Miley's vulva. And even that is largely obscured here.

Lurker_King likes this.
  10. dypsoman

dypsoman

She's smiling because she knows a pap is likely going to come away with a snatch shot. Thanks for taking it and posting it. She is also smart because of the PR this pic generates - it didn't cost her a thing, has no downside and fuels the frenzy for more. She's playing us and we're loving it!

11. xbcx

xbcx

Here are the two "important" photos, optimized to get rid of a lot of the noise and to clarify the "important" areas. :p In my opinion, it looks like she's bare with a tattoo... it looks like a movie reel. I also agree that it shows nothing, per se. The first pic is the left side of the vulva with part of what seems to be the tattoo, and the second pic shows above her lips, where the tattoo seems to be.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. MCA

MCA Drinkin' Ale and Chasin' Tail ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

It was just a matter of time but thank God the time has come!

13. weareus

weareus

14. maximumdc

maximumdc

shaving private miley lol

its diffrent vegi from the last time

[​IMG]

15. xXxLove

xXxLove

She's using panties on that pic.

16. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

17. SwiftyCG

SwiftyCG

Looks like flesh tone panties to me.

18. dudeleg

dudeleg

Lovely and leggy Miley is a real treat. Thank you.:)

19. Derailed

Derailed

prettyyyyyyy, pretttyyyyyyy, pretyyyyyyy good

20. A time will come when you will ask..."whatever happened to Spider? I will turn you attention to the direction this thread inevitably took and laugh. This is what happened to Spider.