1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[MULTI] Alexandra Daddario, Sydney Sweeney, Brittany O'Grady - The White Lotus (2021) S1 1080p We

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Jul 12, 2021.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Snark, Lordminion, CM Perv and 28 others like this.
  2. Elisha

Elisha ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Snark, Lordminion, theslayer and 21 others like this.
  3. Elisha

Snark, corrupted, jesseduke and 15 others like this.
  4. floridagalbabe

floridagalbabe Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

jesseduke, amraith62, chyron and 8 others like this.
  5. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Snark, Lordminion, corrupted and 26 others like this.
  6. Elisha

7. Elisha

Snark, Lordminion, jesseduke and 13 others like this.
  8. floridagalbabe

floridagalbabe Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

9. hefestus

10. yngpenguin

yngpenguin

Wow what a huge size difference between Sweeney's and Daddario's boobies. At least two cup sizes.

videshimaal likes this.
  11. Johnnyd

Johnnyd

Yep, she dwarfs her in every way possible.

12. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

every way? please explain this... you can't possible mean sydney is prettier than Alex

not saying Sydney is ugly, she's very pretty in her own right, just Alex is significantly more beautiful

and not specifically to you, but in general, yes Sydney's boobs are currently larger... Alex's dropped in size when she purposely lost a lot of weight for her role in Baywatch

K_Will likes this.
  13. Elisha

14. Elisha

Snark, corrupted, jesseduke and 9 others like this.
  15. Johnnyd

Johnnyd

Well yes, Alex is prettier than her, but that's about it. Also yes, Alex has lost weight in the recent years, but still current Sydney has bigger tits even than when Alex was in her prime which was like from 2010 to 2015.

16. Keith David

Keith David

Must we argue about who's prettier, who's got the bigger tits, etc? They're both hot. They've both got nice tits. Me personally, I'd bang both of them. Preferably at the same time, and I wouldn't argue about which girl was hotter while I was doing it, either.

17. Sallo

Sallo

I just can't into the show... too distracting. Lol!

But I gotta say Connie Britton is getting hotter... Yummy.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  18. Sallo

Sallo

I'm over AD but Sydney definitely has bigger boobs, and for me, her b**ch face is a turn on.

19. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

You see, all of us here aren't really cave-dwellers in our mom's basements, we actually are big shots who happen to sit at the best bars in Filmland and got all the chicks lined up. And Alex and Sydney walk by practically every night, hoping to be picked.
    So it's a natural selection process where we rate and value them all after another and obviously do really deep comparisons because of the very realistic scenario that these 2 chicks end up fighting over one of us. Which would be, well, me, of course.

... this all is just continuation of the what if-scenarios you had when you like 15ish or whatever and sit together with a few friends and talked about the one girl in class. Daydreams, if anything. :)

videshimaal and BillyBong25 like this.
  20. dam3

dam3

Thanks