1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

***My 2.000th Post***

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Taipan, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

My 2.000th Post​

Hope you enjoy these Amazing Fact's of Life!

A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night!
    A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!
    A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth!
    A group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of geese in the air is a skein!
    A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day. Most of the sweat evaporates before a person realizes it's there, though!
    A hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute on average!
    A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside!
    A hummingbird weighs less than a penny!
    A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second!
    A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
    A quarter has 119 grooves on its edge, a dime has one less groove!
    After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again!
    Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings!
    Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is -- be it red or neon yellow!
    Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand!

Cat urine glows under a black-light!
    Dogs and cats, like humans, are either right or left handed... or is that paws?!
    Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie!
    Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks!
    Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete!
    If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688 years to reach one trillion!
    Most lipstick contains fish scales!
    No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half!
    Nose prints are used to identify dogs, just like humans use fingerprints!
    One ragweed plant can release as many as one billion grains of pollen!
    Over 10,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows!
    Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!
    Porcupines float in water!
    Skepticisms is the longest word that alternates hands when typing!
    Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight!

The average ice berg weighs 20,000,000 tons!
    The average life span of a major league baseball is 5-7 pitches!
    The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year!
    The Earth weighs around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons!
    The electric chair was invented by a dentist!
    The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds!
    The most used letter in the English alphabet is 'E', and 'Q' is the least used!
    The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven!
    The original name for the butterfly was 'flutterby'!
    The placement of a donkey's eyes in its head enables it to see all four feet at all times!
    The poison-arrow frog has enough poison to kill about 2,200 people!
    The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet!
    The sloth (a mammal) moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur!
    The state of Florida is bigger than England!
    The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!
    The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1!

Crocodiles swallow stones to help them dive deeper.
    Daniel Boone detested coonskin caps.
    Debra Winger was the voice of E.T.
    Despite the hump, a camel's spine is straight.
    Dr. Samuel A. Mudd was the physician who set the leg of Lincoln's assassin John Wilkes Booth, and whose shame created the statement for ignominy, "His name is Mudd."
    Dr. Seuss and Kurt Vonnegut went to college together. They were even in the same fraternity, where Seuss decorated the fraternity house walls with drawings of his characters.
    Due to gravitational effects, you weigh slightly less when the moon is directly overhead.
    During the chariot scene in 'Ben Hur' a small red car can be seen in the distance.
    During World War II, W.C. Fields kept US $50,000 in Germany 'in case the little bastard wins'.
    Earth is the only planet not named after a God.
    Elvis had a twin brother named Jesse Garon, who died at birth, which is why Elvis' middle name was spelled Aron; in honor of his brother.
    Every photograph of an American atomic bomb detonation was taken by Harold Edgerton.
    Every Swiss citizen is required by law to have a bomb shelter or access to a bomb shelter.

Evian (the bottled water) spelled backwards is "naive."
    February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
    Flying from London to New York by Concord, due to the time zones crossed, you can arrive 2 hours before you leave.
    Former US President Ulysses S. Grant had the boyhood nickname 'Useless'.
    Four people played Darth Vader: David Prowse was his body, James Earl Jones did the voice, Sebastian Shaw was his face and a fourth person did the breathing.
    From the age of thirty, humans gradually begin to shrink in size.
    George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.
    Gerald Ford pardoned Robert E. Lee posthumously of all crimes of treason.
    Gilligan of Gilligan's Island had a first name that was only used once, on the never-aired pilot show. His first name was Willy. The skipper's real name on Gilligan's Island is Jonas Grumby. It was mentioned once in the first episode on the radio newscast about the wreck. The Professor's real name was Roy Hinkley, Mary Ann's last name was Summers and Mrs. Howell's maiden name was Wentworth.
    Halloween took place in the town of Haddonfield, Illinois but almost all the cars in the film had California license plates.
    Hara kiri is an impolite way of saying the Japanese word "seppuku" which means, literally, "belly splitting."
    Heroin is the brand name of morphine once marketed by Bayer.
    Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
    Hindu men believe(d) it to be unluckily to marry a third time. They could avoid misfortune by marrying a tree first. The tree ( his third wife ) was then burnt, freeing him to marry again.
    Human birth control pills work on gorillas.

The band "Duran Duran" got their name from an astronaut in the 1968 Jane Fonda movie "Barbarella."
    The bat on the Bacardi symbol is there because the soil where the sugar cane grows is fertile from the excessive guano (bat droppings.)
    The Boston University Bridge (on Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts) is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train driving under a car driving under an airplane.
    The bubbles in Guiness Beer sink to the bottom rather than float to the top like all other beers. No one knows why.
    The car in the foreground on the back of a $10 bill is a 1925 Huptmobile.
    The car manufacturer Henry Ford was awarded Hitler's Supreme Order of the German Eagle.
    The childrens' nursery rhyme 'Ring-a-Round-The-Rosies' actually refers to the Black Death which killed about 30 million people in the fourteenth-century.
    The Chinese ideogram for 'trouble' depicts two women living under one roof'.
    The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
    The correct response to the Irish greeting, "Top of the morning to you," is "and the rest of the day to yourself."

watcherzzz2 and -SLN- like this.
  2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

*cough* - i see ;)

quite a surprise, but i´m not complaining. there are a lot of maybe unimportant but nonetheless interesting facts of life.

thanks for all your 2000 posts, haven´t counted the let´s say encouraging pm´s... looking forward to the next x000s - and wouldn´t mind to see at least some of them in the model-forum ;)

3. hothead

hothead

hmmm,, good reading for when i'm taking a crap.

4. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

You got a comp in the bathroom? thats amazing. :lol:

Thanks Tai for your contributions to the forum.

5. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Congrats on the 2000th Tai........great work so far........I look forward to thousands and thousands more from you.

Didn't know that about Gilligan's Island.....hmm.

6. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Damn Tai, I'll have to sit down and read all these when I have more time.

Congrats on your 2,000th post. Seems like it was just yesterday we were celebrating your 1,000th. Keep up the good work buddy.

7. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

hey,thanks for your congrats though leecher,,here you will find more good stuff

http://www.meatspin.com

regards

8. THE_MOLE

THE_MOLE

congratz

9. taipan you sexy bastard!!! Congrats on 2k ... your sets are always the bomb and, without sounding unappreciative to the other amazing posters, you take my top place as my favourite contributer at phun (but, like I said I love all you others mofos too :D). Your sets are always HQ, feature girls that are really my type, and your friendly PM's and comments in my/others threads are a huge reason why phun has remained a cool place to chill out. So, thanks for all the good posts and thanks in advance for what I know will be great material, comments, and jokes in the future. Cheers buddy ... oh, and props to ya of course ;)

10. Optimiser

Optimiser Putting the Pun into Phun

2000, you bastard, leaving me way behind... don't you have a day job? :wink: :p

Congratulations, fella, and keep 'em coming!

11. biznatch

biznatch Getting busy since...199?

[​IMG]

A well earned 2000 and hope for many more thousands from you.

Your contributions are always of high class and your always around to have a chat here in the general forum.

12. juicehead666

juicehead666

Congrats Tai!!!! hope there are 20,000 more from you, you are one of my favorite posters in this forum!

13. Taipan

thx a lot for your props guys,i appreciate this very much!!!

14. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

more than just well deserved, amigo ;)