1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My 9,000th post - The Terry debacle

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by LarsUlrichTheSecond, Feb 5, 2010.

?

John Terry, yes or no?

1. Yes, keep him as captain.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, somebody else, but who?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LarsUlrichTheSecond

LarsUlrichTheSecond I'm back! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

OK then, I couldn't think of something better to do for my 9K so here we go...

Are you with John Terry or against John Terry being England's captain for the World Cup?!

What are your views on the matter?!

And if against... who would you take or have as captain?!

Debating for the win! :D cheers guys :beerchug:

2. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Terry should never have been Captain in the first place.

He should've been removed when he shrugged off being caught parking his Bentley in a disabled bay because the fine is only £60.
    Apparently, thats fuck all to someone on £120,000 a week and its worth putting disabled people in hardship because it was a long walk for him to the posh resturant.

Lazy selfish cuntbag.

Gerrard for Captain.

Gwyndster, baldymofo, Mullet and 2 others like this.
  3. Billy Sastard

Congrats on the 9K, BTW

LarsUlrichTheSecond likes this.
  4. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

congrats on 9000 posts.

as for the poll, not a fuggin clue!

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Miley Rae Highrus ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Congratz on the 9K Lars :D

:beerchug:

6. Billy Sastard

I'll be your English advisor in matters of English Football.

Agree with me.

7. Insomniac

Insomniac ಠ_ಠ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

also clueless on Terry...

but congrats Lars :cheers:

Edit: I agree with Billy :D

8. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

congratz mate :beerchug:
    and agreed with billy there Gerrrard :thumbs:

9. LarsUlrichTheSecond

John Terry is set to discuss his future as England captain with team boss Fabio Capello on Friday.

Terry's role is under intense scrutiny after allegations he had an affair with an England team-mate's ex-girlfriend.

The Football Association has made it clear Capello alone will decide the 29-year-old Chelsea defender's fate.

Capello returned to the UK on Thursday and is thought to be keen to resolve the issue before travelling to Poland on Saturday for the Euro 2012 draw.

The Italian has been recovering from knee surgery at his holiday home in Switzerland and made no comment to the media after arriving back in London.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8495604.stm

10. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

i personally think that his private life is completely separate to his football career and thus he should remain captain

i mean you talk about morals and being role models and all that shite. look at half the team; they've all fucked about it their time. beckham knobbed rebecca loos, rooney fucked a bunch of granny prostitutes. gerrard nutted some bloke for changing a song. ashley coles a fucking cunt. etc etc

they're all as bad as each other. frankly i could give a fuck less what they do in their spare time as long as it doesn't affect the performance on the pitch

terry's been decent this season. definitely better than gerrard. both as leader and a player

he should remain captain in my opinion. we'll see what fabio does

btw congrats on the 9k lars!

11. Billy Sastard

Capello is a deeply committed family man who has been happily married for about 94 years.

It'll be interesting to see if he has the bollocks to stand up for his own personal morals.

If he doesn't he will go down in my estimations a long, long way.

12. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

I have no idea who John Terry is, but....

Congrats on 9K

:D

13. Billy Sastard

IMO, These people get paid enough to behave themselves.

If they didn't want to be role models for the little kids then they should get the fuck out of the spotlight.

The Captain especially.

I find most of them embarrasing and winning the World Cup isn't payment enough for acting like morons and animals.

This country is going to shit because people think its OK to do whatever the fuck you like.

14. kodfish

to be honest if a kid who looks up to JT thinks that him having an affair with his best mates ex and then getting away with it is a good way to live then that kids pretty stupid in the 1st place

15. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

First of all Congrats on the 9k
    As for Terry never been a fan i think his an ok defender but his not as good as the Uk media make him out to be he gets away with a lot of dirty tricks behind the ball & i agree with billy he should have never been England Cap.

StevieG would have been my choice & not cuz i'm a Liverpool fan cuz his always puts in no matter what tho i don't think he will get it maybe Rooney who also in every game he plays gets it all his got his just gotta work out to talk to refs better.

16. sgnl05

sgnl05

what are the other options for england captain? all of the candidates seem to have done some shit or the other...

17. LarsUlrichTheSecond

Well, Heskey could be picked ;)

Funkyboyroy and sgnl05 like this.
  18. sgnl05

sgnl05

hmm, possible.

do england have a proper number 1 keeper? they should just give it to James/Green. both seem like nice guys.

19. kodfish

joe hart for england number 1

if capello is gonna pick based on form, like he said he would, then it has to be joey

20. daystar

daystar Hallucinating Light

I normally don't take much notice of this kind of thing, but Terry is such a twat I can't resist.

1. Terry should never have been captain in the first place and he wouldn't even be in the team if King wasn't a complete injury horror show.

2. Terry is typical of the modern player, he couldn't give a fuck about anyone else and behaves accordingly. He's a little boy in a man's body.
    A real man would admit his mistakes take his punishment and move on, not try and hide what he did with a super-injunction.

3. If he loves England so much he should offer to stand down as captain. This would make life far easier for Capello and ease the transition over to the next captain.

Finally 3 candidates stand out for the role of captain: Barry, Lampard and Gerard.
    I would go for Barry personally, he seems a bit brighter than the other two, but that's just my opinion.