1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS new leaks ????

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Phantom111, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom111

Phantom111

It found on another forum hope the list genuine

From Vola:
    Accurate as of 17th May 2017:
    Alexandra Daddario
    Amber Rose
    AnnaSophia Robb
    Ashley Graham
    Bebe Rexha
    Brooke Candy
    Debby Ryan
    Haley King
    Holly Willoughby
    Iskra Lawrence
    Lady Gaga
    Kim Kardashian (unreleased)
    Leigh-Anne Pinnock (of Little Mix)
    Lindsay Lohan (Abdul Shaffir)
    Mariah Carey (James Packer and some from Nick Cannon)
    Odell Beckham (Zendaya Coleman content)
    Rhian Sugden
    Rita Ora
    Yes Julz

AleksandarBig, cypress07 and Kalamity like this.
  2. homeboyjamal

homeboyjamal

3. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Well there's some big names in there but as always we'll see, I've got very little title faith in these lately

4. mr.bauer

mr.bauer

Rita Ora!? :eek: Please God!!!!!

5. shmurdascene

shmurdascene

I'm always up for some new leaks but I'm a bit skeptical with all those big names in there considering the biggest names we usually get are wrestlers.

That said I'd love to see Bebe Rexha, Rita Ora, and Leigh Anne-Pinnock leaks and Mariah Carey would certainly be interesting.

Pooterscoo likes this.
  6. me262a2001

me262a2001

This list shows up in vola for few weeks already. Maybe true, maybe not, anyway as any one, I will believe when I see those (possible) leaks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  7. LiD3

LiD3

Well if there are no pics and it's just speculation.. couldn't this be another troll?
    Unless something comes out. it's all just chit-chat.

8. kmr2016

kmr2016

This list does seem dubious. Especially considering most of these women are quite busty. It seems like a fantasy list.

If real Debby Ryan and Haley King would be a dream come true. Alex D would probably break this site.

cypress07 likes this.
  9. Cornelius4129

Cornelius4129

Alexandra Daddario, Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Graham, Rita Ora, and Lady Gaga ill believe this when I see it.

10. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

It's also missing Sarah Hyland, whom we know is out there. I call BS.

11. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

That's quite a list, Daddario would make Phun crash.

12. God Emperor

God Emperor

If people keep making threads because of every list released , the whole forum will be filled with it.
    BTW pretty much all of the lists are fake.
    The modus operandi to is create a list of a few A lister and throw in a lot of Z listers to make it seem legit.

13. SDLRob

SDLRob

Some interesting names... but I'm gonna wait until any of them start appearing before i believe it.

14. dc111

dc111

Too many big names, IMO. Any would be nice, but unlikely.

15. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Ever since the first fappening there have been a lot of lists, some more accurate than others. I used to get excited about them until I realized that only a few of the names on these lists got leaked, then other lists starting appearing and people forgot about the previous ones.

That's why it's not worth getting excited about a particular list, these only have trade value if they are real and quite meaningless to the rest of us.
    Do you guys realize there is still unreleased content and names from the original fappening list? The only thing that matters is what gets leaked. Everything else is speculation.

Pooterscoo likes this.
  16. DareDevil92

DareDevil92

A list from vola... it must be real. Seriously though pretty much every list posted in vola is fake,, even those that say they were uploaded by a known/trusted member as names can be faked.

Don't believe what you see in Vola.

17. Shambles

Shambles

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some names on that list do in fact have leaks, but the more major ones would more than likely be owned by one guy, or a very select group, and they wouldn't even be known to most.

It's the same mentality as tape collectors. There are some movies and long-lost episodes of TV series owned by just lone collectors. Releasing or selling the footage would make them a lot of money, and make a lot of people happy, but what they get satisfaction from is being the only one who has that possession in the world. A lot of these stolen pics and vids would be the same thing. It would take something very, very special for them to ever be traded away.

18. NattyG

NattyG

As long as Phun is always on the forefront of getting these out to us I don't worry about lists!
    But off of this one I would love to see:

Alexandra Daddario
    Debby Ryan
    Lady Gaga
    Kim Kardashian
    Lindsay Lohan
    Mariah Carey
    Zendaya

cypress07 and Fingy like this.
  19. johndube8181

johndube8181

Well said. Exactly the names on list i was hoping lol

20. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I never put any faith in these lists, they always pop up when a leak happens and usually are just empty hopes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.