1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

no forum visible in celeb

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by thakur, Oct 12, 2011.

1. thakur

thakur

hello i can not see any thing on page 3 of the celeb photos section in the forum
    all i see is

Prefetching is not allowed due to the various privacy issues that arise.

but if i go to page 4 or any other page every thing is normal

2. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

It's always that one page of thousand that you want which proves so elusive. The new naked pics of Britney, xtina, Kelly brook and many other sexy celebs are stored there. Probably just too much traffic.

3. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Page 2 and 3 for me, but no others! Weird!

4. thakur

thakur

if it was 2 much traffic the page usually loads after a couple of attempts and also if there was 2 much traffic no page would load as the forum is stored on the same server

5. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I would disregard my early post and go with the advice of the moderator! ;)

6. J.C. Denton

J.C. Denton

Yes, same problem here at the moment...

:|

*edit*

Ok, worked after a couple of tries...

7. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

What kind of goodies are you guys hiding on page 2 of the Celeb Forum that I'm not privy to access? :D

8. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Naked Emma Watson pics ;)

Herb Tarlek likes this.
  9. thakur

thakur

guys please fix this problem .. every single day either page 2 or page 3 is coming up with the "Prefetching is not allowed due to the various privacy issues that arise."

no matter what time u try
    but i have noted if u browse without loging in then no problem
    so please sort it out .. i like thanking ppl whose posts r good .. as im sure many other do