1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

No Longer Have Permission?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by OneWord2, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SemiPimpster

SemiPimpster Still Trying to Pimp

You get banned because you are just way internet cool like no other, talking in code is so in these days that sometimes you must be banned to reduce your coolness to just kinda cool

2. Oblivious

Oblivious

Please smoke yourself stupid.

Oh wait, you checked that off your list a long, long time ago.

3. SemiPimpster

absolutely, by your login, you know everything about me

4. Oblivious

Oblivious

Absolutely, or "obviously"?

If you're going to flame back at me, put down the joint and use proper grammer, if indeed that's what you meant.

And I'd almost say you're a bit hurt that I don't know everything about you - well, here's the real heartbreaker, I don't care.

But if, by your sole choice, you inset a gopher(prairie dog?) into your signature holding what appears to be a homemade cigarette presumably full of marijuana, then prepare to suffer my rather quick and apathetic assumptions.

5. SemiPimpster

facsinating, so you know that i'm hurt and that i had to put down my joint and get a kleenex. im sure you're quite savvy with the computer and can do as you wish. and i'm not the one who started "flaming" here. thanks for correcting my grammer, i'm sure i will get graded and receive many complaints from other members. i'll try harder to make sure i use proper grammer in the future sir

6. Oblivious

Oblivious

Well, you seem a tad "hurt" that I've already some "image" of you that isn't amicable enough for your (or my) liking - so do yourself a favor, stop blaming me for thinking you're goofy because you didn't even use the right word. Blame your parents or the education system, but not me.

Nice to meet you, glad you came to phun. If you can't take ribbing, please don't talk to me.

7. Oblivious

Oblivious

.--. . .- -.-. . / .. ... / ..-. --- .-. / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .--. ..- ... ... .. . ... .-.-.- :)

8. -- .- -.-- -... . / -... ..- - / - .- -.- . / .. - / - --- / .- / .--. -- / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / ... --- -- . --- -. . / -... .- -. ... / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . / -... --- - .... / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / - .... . -.-- / -.. --- -. - / ..-. .. -. -.. / .. - / .- -- ..- ... .. -. --. / .-.. .. -.- . / -- . .-.-.- / -.- . -.-- / .-- --- .-. -.. / .. ... / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .- .-. . / .-- .- - -.-. .... .. -. --. / .. -. / .. -. ...- .. ... .. -... .-.. . / -- --- -.. . .-.-.-

9. Oblivious

Oblivious

It's over. The best part? I don't care. I won't even remember this five minutes from now. I like being sarcastic too, and I hardly ever mean it, unless you're being a real dumbass. But like Tommy says, this is just the fuckin' internet.

See you around, I wouldn't even bother posting a reply, I'm not gonna check.

10. Hey pimpster the last link on the Jewel D'nyle vid is bad, the very last link.

11. Oblivious

Oblivious

-.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / .. / ..-. .. -. -.. / - .... .. ... / .--- ..- ... - / .- ... / .- -- ..- ... .. -. --. / .- ... / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- / -....- / .... . .-.. .-.. --..-- / .. / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-. .- .-. . / .-.. . ... ... / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... .. ... / --. ..- -.-- --..-- / .... . .----. ... / -. --- / - .... .-. . .- - .-.-.- / -... ..- - / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / .-. .. --. .... - --..-- / .--. .- ... - -....- .... -.-- .--. --- -.-. .-. .. - . ... / -.. --- / - . -. -.. / - --- / .... .- ...- . / .. - -.-. .... -.-- / - .-. .. --. --. . .-. / ..-. .. -. --. . .-. ... / .-. . .- -.. -.-- / - --- / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. / - .... . / -... .- -. / - .-. .. --. --. . .-. / -.--.- .. -. / .-. . - .- .-.. .. .- - .. --- -. -.--.- / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. . ... - / ... .... .. - .-.-.-

12. SemiPimpster

Got it Tommy, we were just having a little bit of bad back rubbing. Like Oblivious says, in five minutes he won't even remember he replied back on this thread, ditto on my end.

13. As long as you understand how things work, sometimes.

14. Phun Fan

Phun Fan

I am one of the least savy when it comes to computers. Could someone let me in on what language this is, and where I can find the info needed to translate?

15. (Hint) It's the oldest form of code and messageing. Before computers and telephones.

16. Phun Fan

Phun Fan

So simple. So primitive. (me or the messageing? you be the judge)

Thanks

17. Oblivious

Oblivious

Is it smoke signals?

18. SemiPimpster

^^^^^^
    -.-- --- ..- / ... .- .. -.. / ... -- --- -.- . --..-- / -- -.-- / ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. - . / .-- --- .-. -..

19. It's brail. :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.