1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Olbermann rips apart Bush

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by mega023, May 16, 2008.

1. mega023

mega023

This is just incredible !!! Olbermann Special Comment Bush War Ciminal Village.. Before this i didn't think there is somebody smart in US that realises all what he said :)!!! Congrats Olbermann
    http://fliiby.com/file/33656/765tytt5jv.html

2. F32

F32

you are great man gret

3. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'd love to see him get the VP nomination along Obama. I know he has no political experience, but my God, the debates would be incredible to watch (plus, I think he'd do a great job).

Thanks for the clip.

KABOOM07 likes this.
  4. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I'm no fan of Bush, but good lord is Olbermann an egomaniac.

He actually believes he's the next coming of Edward Murrow. Someone get this man a thorazine drip, stat!

Having nervous breakdowns on the air is dangerous.

Bebop1138 and yin_yang_yo like this.
  5. solidskull

solidskull

How come I'm the only one to notice that all the stock footage he used shows Bush with McCain just so he could turn this "special comment" into a blatant campaign ad?

6. superflysky

superflysky

You disagree? you think he lies? EVERY word that man spoke was the TRUTH. maybe if a few people had said these things 4-5 years ago, you wouldn't be in the clusterfuck you are now. maybe it takes an ego-maniac to stop a maniac?

7. Clarence Boddicker

O'Reilly and Olbermann are cut from the same cloth.

Both are angry cable television egomaniacs who love the sounds of their own voices. Like I said, i'm no fan of Bush or his policies, but I don't froth at the mouth when I see him or hear him.

Olbermann has the worst case of Bush Derangement Syndrome I have ever seen.

8. dmxkorn

dmxkorn

all republicans should be sent to iraq since they like war so much put bush cheney mccain and oriley right on the front lines and give me the ak

9. Clarence Boddicker

Yeah, that's a logical statement. :rolleyes:

10. busterz111

busterz111

its all scripted and very well practiced...I liked him until that but he is pretty much a self serving A hole...Like all Media.

11. Clarence Boddicker

Basically.

12. Clarence Boddicker

Olbermann is a horrendous hypocrite, anyways.

But it's par for the course from somebody who got fired from ESPN for alleged sexual harassment.

Bebop1138 likes this.
  13. Haywood Jablome

Haywood Jablome

What an arrogant bunghole. Does anybody really think we'd be better off, if Gore had won?

Bebop1138 likes this.
  14. kramer0419

kramer0419

as much as i agree with him here, he;s a self important asshole who licks the taint of anybody he doesn't want pissed at him.

15. mjmymjmy

mjmymjmy

what is wrong with bush giving his opinion when asked a question?
    Every time any democrat is interviewed on the war, which most of them voted in favor of by the way, they go on a ten minute diatribe about how stupid bush is and how he handled/handles anything and everything wrong. Do you honestly think that his answer would or should be any different than what it was. Not to mention the question asked of him was about a "doomsday" situation, not what do you think is absolutely positively going to happen. As for keith he is now and has always been a sniveling lying egomaniac tool of the left who peppers everything with 5 dollar words so that he can have some type of scholarly distain for the people he is talking down to. In case you were wondering, I am a libertarian and i think that all the candidates suck and I may write in a vote for a box of crayons

Bebop1138 likes this.
  16. superflysky

superflysky

you should visit the UK. it's a fine art over here.

and regardless of his delivery or his personality, can you honestly tell me he wasn't bang on the fucking money?

17. kramer0419

kramer0419

I'm not democrat. Had i been of voting age in 2000 I would have voted for Bush.

But the biggest problem is that bush doesn't want us out of Iraq because that it only reiterates the HUGE failure on his part. He wants McCain in the whitehouse because he's a war monger just like Bush. If bush could amend the rules so he could have another term he would just to insure that we stay in IRAQ. at this point it has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican. with a Low 20% approval rating, i don't think it's just Democrats who dislike bush.

18. Clarence Boddicker

You forgot to mention that the Democratic-controlled Congress has an approval rating even lower than stomach cancer, though. ;)

Bebop1138 likes this.
  19. mjmymjmy

mjmymjmy

i don't disagree with a lot of things that you say. I don't think that just pulling the troops out is the way to go though. If that happens then iraq will turn into what afganistan was after the russians left. I agree that it appears to be a clusterfuck. I do no think that it is as bad as the media, both sides are making it out to be. I have several friends who are in the military and they paint a much different picture of what is trully going on there. the problem as I can see is that there is no exit strategy and there never was.
    as for W, I do not think that he wants to stay there entirely to cover his ass I think that he thinks it is the best thing to do because of the consequences of us pulling all of our forces and making it a haven for al queda and other terrorist groups to plot attacks on western targets. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that he is not at fault, but he is a stubborn fuck who sticks to his guns, and he obviously does not care about opinion polls but what he feels is right. I did vote for bush because kerry has no back bone and had done nothing in congress during his career, and as for gore well i don't think there is a more hypocritical lier on the planet. If the democrats put up a good candidate I would vote for him or her but they have yet to do so in my voting life so.... Long story short we are fucked and there is nothing that is going to change

Bebop1138 likes this.
  20. devlaure

devlaure Father of Funk

While Bush is guilty of blatant war mongering and profiteering, the democratic party has in the majority been guilty of bending over the table, spread eagle, with a confused look on their face. A combination of bad decisions (Republicans) and indecision (Democrats) has really left the country in the state that it's in. Bi-partisan politics has turned into some sort of sport to the American people where allegiances come before common sense. It's a joke, and a bad one. I haven't been in the game long enough to say if it's always been the case, but I'm so frustrated with the current state of things I could shit my pants. While Mr. Olbermann's assessment of the situation is coated with pretentious banter and self righteous cynicism, I can understand the aggravated people he's trying to appeal to. Maybe it'll take a second depression for us to snap out of it, I don't know.

So much for this being in the "Funny Videos" section. The way some people react to politics you would have thought it raped their mother or something.