1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Olbermann rips apart Bush

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by mega023, May 16, 2008.

1. mjmymjmy

mjmymjmy

yah politics tend to get people all riled up especially when everyone feels like they are getting fucked by someone and there isn't a damn thing that they can do about it. republicans go to war, its what they do, afganistan was justified iraq was a disaster. I do not belive that there were never any wmd's there because sadam used them on his own people and they did find factories, the are probably sitting in syria or jordan at the moment. It obviously was not as wide spread as we were led to belive. We should have secured afganistan and that was it.
    Keith oblerman is a demigog wind bag, always just attacking the right and supporting censorship and the political correct garbage that is keeping americans pissed off at each other rather than solving anything. the right has the same thing going on, rush and o'reilly are to wind bag hypocrites who stir up shit to piss people off.
    There are no real leaders or social commentators any more just cowards and sheep

Bebop1138 likes this.
  2. Bush is just a puppet for corporate money grabbing bastards,the war on terror,lmfao,the war for oil more like!

3. mjmymjmy

mjmymjmy

if it is a war for oil, why am I paying 4.00 a gallon to fill my tank? If it were a war for oil fine say it is that, nations have gone to war for less. Every politician out there is beholdant to someone, if they were not would tobacco be legal? the Idea that bush is the first politico who is run by special interests is just not true, they all are. There is and must be war on those who attack innocent people trying to just go to work. fanatics who think that blowing up a bus full of children is the proper way to forward there cause have no place in the world

4. solidskull

solidskull

What about Jon Stewart??

5. yin_yang_yo

yin_yang_yo

Take your pick.

6. mjmymjmy

mjmymjmy

in my opinion jon stewart is just another guy who aligns himself with one side and won't waver from the party line

Bebop1138 likes this.
  7. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

all I can say is VOTE OBAMA...

he voted against the war when it would have made a difference if he was president at the time. He stood where few others did...In opposition to the masses....yes many people were mistaken based on fear to support the war. But BUSH and his cronies are using FEAR to get votes. This use of FEAR imo should be consider a TERRORIST ACT in itself. And the funniest thing is when BUSH said either your with US or your against us...maybe I am with the AMERICANS but AGAINST YOU (BUSH).

Olbermann do go a little overboard but considering the lies by bush and the way bush goes overboard all the time I consider it a BALANCING ACT.

no matter what, I hope that enough americans realize the problem the BUSH family is and never vote for another BUSH ever again. or we'll have BUSH WAR III... and yes the bushes think just because there is a US in the middle of BUSH that the US is behind them...show them you are not and vote for OBAMA.