1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE OnlyFans / Patreon Reviews

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by J3scribe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

So it was only a matter of time before social media went from free to fee. And it is because Facebook/Instagram and YouTube have an embargo on nipples. They claim it's because of "community standards," but if your community is the entire planet, and if everyone on the entire planet (with the exception of psychotic, misogynist Islamists) think tits are rather normal, then someone is lying to themselves. (*cough* the Americans who run those sites. Fuckwits.)

Regardless, I'm willing to sacrifice the cost of a bottle of rum now and then to see if the pretense is worth the expense for some of my favorite 'gram models.

In some cases I've been pleasantly surprised, and in others I've been seriously disappointed. I'm happy to share my opinions with the few models I've checked out, and those I will in the future.

Let's start a database.

CaptainFan88, lionman84, CY21 and 4 others like this.
  2. J3scribe

I'll start on a high note. I discovered Anda_p on the MicroMinimus (Wicked Weasel) forum. She's from Thailand. Not a stunning beauty but she's sexy as fuck and always delivers on OF.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/anda_p85/?hl=en
    OF: https://onlyfans.com/anda_p85

Monthly: $12 (as of Feb 2020)

[​IMG]

No Patreon. But she sucks, fucks, twiddles and twaddles in both pic sets and videos on Bent Box. Pricey though, generally $30 and up for content. But if you don't care about money, this chick will definitely turn you on. She's 30 something and knows what men like. I've chatted with her on a couple of occasions (the first time she DM'd me) and found her to be delightful and without pretense.

I give her an A+

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  3. J3scribe

I've had a huge crush on Melissa Lori sine I first saw pics of her shot by Andy McFarland's Amaginations. And when she eventually premiered as a cyber girl on Playboy Plus, well...

[​IMG]

I didn't hesitate to check out her OF feed. She has no problem with nudity and has posted 100s of nude pics, so she doesn't mislead you in that regard. But in private DMs she's a little snob. She's also on Patreon and several other PPV social media platforms. Her posted content is A++, but don't trust what she peddles in private.

Melissa's OF is $10 per month. Her other media links can be found here:

https://www.spozis.com/melissalori

4. J3scribe

ShagMag Patreon. It's creator is a woman named Julia Rose. I have no interest in her, but she is an interesting woman. She was banned by Major League Baseball for flashing her tits at this past World Series. My kind of gal! Everything you need to know about Julia is presented here: https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/julia-rose/

My interest in ShagMag is due to my acute interest in Chanel Uzi and Lexi Hart...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

$15 a month but you get access to every issue since they started up in March 2019. The issues are a pdf download and are between 60 to 80 pages [thus far]. If you buy now for 1 month you get 10 issues for $1.50 each, and with each successive month, that per issue price declines. The magazine itself is well presented, with several pictorials of the featured model, both with and without Julia, who is gorgeous in her own right...

[​IMG]

There are also featured articles that are well written and presented. This is a polished e-mag worth it's price. I think Hef would approve. I highly recommend ShagMag.

5. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

A-
    Sexy yes

J3scribe likes this.
  6. dahazeleyeshornet

Lexi Hart A+++

beerbomb60 and J3scribe like this.
  7. J3scribe

Laura Van's OnlyFan's page is free.

[​IMG]

Her hook is that she expects you to pay $9.99 for each of her 8 pic sets.

She doesn't do explicit nudity.

8. J3scribe

Kayla Moody is another Andy McFarland treasure.
    https://www.instagram.com/kaylamoody/?hl=en

[​IMG]

Her Instagram feed is full of slick, professional images. Her OF feed is full of remarkably revealing, but not quite naked, Sexy as fuck pics.

She sells her hottest pics and vids in private. Are they worth it? 10-50 dollars per pic or vid.

Kayla is not a cam girl. Her vids are short and her technique is clumsy. And she'll probably overcharge you.

Right now Kayla is $9.99 per month. Her IG is more sexy, but if you want to pay extra to see her maul her clit under a bikini bottom for 20 seconds, this is your gal!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  9. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

This thread is for what Scribe said in the OP. To start a database. No spamming and If you have something negative to say on the topic or his posts.......don't. Just leave the the thread and dont come back. It's simple like that on forums like these.

ps: If you have a different opinion about a model he posted about thats fine just dont be rude. Say what you dont like about what they are doing or whatever your opinion is. That is all :spider:

10. dahazeleyeshornet

Heaven Sapphire Roque
    IG @heavenroquemore
    onlyfans.com/heavenroque
    Charging $15 for 30 days

She said she is about 19 years old with some nice BIG BREAST. They're not firm like Lexii Hart and she doesn't have a big ass but she is still sexy as hell in my opinion. Someone on another board got some of her fan only pictures listed below.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. J3scribe

^^^ Serious titties! :tup:

dahazeleyeshornet likes this.
  12. J3scribe

I've noticed several models are giving discounts for the holidays. Alyssa Lavonne (@alyssuhlove) is free to new subscribers and only $5 to anyone who has subscribed in the past. Her contant could easily be posted on Instagram (and some of it was), but she is a beautiful woman and free is free. Her account is only a few months old, the images she posts are mostly high resolution. Check her out.​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. CC71

CC71 BANNED

14. J3scribe

Missttkiss has a Twitter account by that name she uses to promote her OnlyFans account by the same name. This chick loves to touch herself, especially her fake titties. Most of her content is short groping vids, but if you delve deep into her history you will find some epic masturbation videos. And she get's into it for 10 minutes or more. She's $10 a month at the moment. Both her arms are covered in tattoo sleeves, so if you don't like tats...

[​IMG]

15. J3scribe

Jenna Villedrouin. I have to admit that I saw an image of her several years ago as Jenna Drouin...
    https://www.instagram.com/jennavilledrouin/?hl=en
    https://onlyfans.com/jennadrouin
    [​IMG]

...and she immediately struck me as a vision of perfection. Only recently, like a month ago, did I happen upon her IG feed under her real name. And when I saw her link to OnlyFans I clicked on it with little hesitation, handing over the $10 [monthly] cover charge. And I wasn't disappointed. Like the majority of OF accounts I've checked out, hers is full of low rez selfie pics and vids. But her body is so banging that I don't care. She has one of the finest set of tits I've ever seen, and she's not afraid to show some pussy.

Unfortunately Jenna isn't very well known, so I can't say how long she will keep up the show. She's been posting since August 2019. But hey, if you have $10 burning a hole in your pocket, toss it her way and check out her content. This is definitely a woman I want to see more from.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  16. dahazeleyeshornet

Saren Banks
    IG @sarenbanks
    www.patreon.com/sarenabanks

I would love to see more of this model in case someone checks out her patreon
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. J3scribe

The whole point of this thread is that you checked out her Patreon and told us about it. ;)

But yeah, I get it. But at least give us some details and prices. Maybe someone will invest.

dahazeleyeshornet likes this.
  18. J3scribe

Stormi Maya. She's one of the most prolific social media posters on the net and her OnlyFans account is no different. She posts a lot. The images she posts are a mix of professional quality photoshoot and standard rez selfies. And she posts screencaps from her videos, which are sold separately, usually for $20 each with run times between 5 and 15 minutes. As far as her content itself, it's still your familiar brand of Stormi erotica. Nothing too extreme. If you're expecting spread legs and sex toys, you're out of luck. She has stated on several occassions that will never be the case. She even grew a little bush to obscure her quim. I have no problem with that; I like bush.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Until mid February 2020 she is running a deal for $5.20 for 30 days. Otherwise it's $15.00 a month. If you subcribe for 3 or 6 months at once she offers a small discount. I like this account, it has more value than most others I've seen, and she delivers exactly what she promises.

19. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Love me some Stormi.

Pooterscoo and J3scribe like this.
  20. J3scribe

I grabbed at least 99% of what she has posted since 2018. It's almost 1600 files.

beerbomb60 and crossxcheck like this.