1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Phun Loadbalanced - Comments / Issues

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by wanga, Sep 2, 2005.

1. cobalt

cobalt

Still think it has something to do with changing servers. During the hole afternoon i got the message; this page is currently unavailable, ditto for the evening until now! (Surfin' over the internet today was normal like always, fast access to pages, so that wasn't it). But even now trying to log in took almost forever so i guess placing this message will also take a while. Loading pages on Phun is still very slow.

2. Reallllllllllllllllly Sllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooow, this is the first time I was able to log on until right now.

Also getting "this document contains no data" error every few minutes.

3. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

same thing happened to me, plus the database error message

4. Oblivious

Oblivious

Is that what happens when your page "falls apart"?

Cause that's all that happens to me, no slow loading yet. Of course, I just got on.

5. I don't even try in the afternoon any more. The site is still having issues when loading.

6. cayne

cayne Guest

hmm...do you still get these problems? cause yesterday evening a "special force" of IT-technicians, was checking/improving the whole server-infrastructure. But I'm not sure if they are finished. Anyway I'm trying to do everything possible to get the website working normal again.

7. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

curious about this "special force"... but if they did anything, they did it good! very fast, almost as browsing on my own hd today :)

8. cayne

cayne Guest

haha, good to hear, at least one possitive comment, things are getting better :D

9. in2sharing

in2sharing

things are 100x better. Thanks Cayne for keeping this ship sailing smooth.

10. SemiPimpster

SemiPimpster Still Trying to Pimp

The elite team is kicking ass, site loads quickly and no database error messages. Thank the entire team for fixing the problems.

11. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

maybe the typical workplace of such a special force ? :) [​IMG]

still everything fine her, btw

12. I getting some lag time and slow load ups.

13. cayne

cayne Guest

today it wasn't really good again...

14. in2sharing

in2sharing

it seems all good to me, been poppin in n out most of the day without a prob.

15. mecano

mecano

search function still doesn t work :-|

16. in2sharing

in2sharing

it's been a bit rough sailing today

17. cayne

cayne Guest

yeah... :/ we're changing one server.

and search doesn't work? works fine for me...

18. SemiPimpster

SemiPimpster Still Trying to Pimp

finally, phun is strong today.

19. in2sharing

in2sharing

yeah, it's a lot better now

20. phun luvn

phun luvn

kept getting the message server could not be found, for about the last hour, only happening with phun ????
    finally got in by searching for phun links on google and following them ?? not sure whats up.

thanks for all your effort guys, and the page is still not loading correct for me