1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Fappening 3.0 occuring during US elections?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kapat, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Dreeday

Dreeday

With all this talk about another Fappering, two actresses name I'm shock haven't come up are Beth behrs and Alicia Vikander.

There's some interesting stories about how Beth got her role on Two Broke Girls. Someone with some insider info, explained that one character's plot line, from season five of Californication, is based on how Beth got the role. But everyone wants to focus on Kat Deninngs and not Beth.

As for Alicia Vikander, she and JLaw have a common "friend". After learning who was the drivng force for JLaw's rise to fame, all of those nude pics, mainly that one facial pic no one talks about, made a lot of sense. So if JLaw had to jump though those kind of hoops for her "friend", what has Alicia done?

2. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Where did you hear all that?

3. mike632

mike632

Could you vague that up a little

4. CTM

CTM

Harvey's Girls

5. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Actually there's quite a logical parallel between the sources for information on fap3.0 and wherever Donald Trump gets his information about what 'people are saying.'

4 people like this.
  6. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

Made my day!!

:D

7. Jack Tripper

Fappening 3 is coming and it's going to be great. Trust me. We are going to fap like we have never faped before. You know the problem with the world today..nobody faps like they used to...nobody...in-fact the United States fapping numbers are the lowest they have been in over 50 years. It's not good folks, it's not good. But I promise you, I will make this country fap again. We will be the greatest fapping nation in the world. You've seen my daughter Ivanka haven't you? She's got an amazing body, it's amazing, believing me. If she doesn't make you fap again nothing will. Anyway, where were we? Yes, I will make this country great again. I will make the world great again. I will destroy ISIS and all those other cultures that say that fapping is bad; they'll be gone folks, don't worry about them. They're gone, BAM, just like that. It won't even take a minute. In-fact, it'll take me less time to destroy ISIS than it will for you guys to jerk off to the Fappening 3 pictures. And believe me, when you guys see those pictures, it won't take long at all. They are amazing. The problem today is that we aren't winning, there aren't any pictures coming out, but all that will change once I'm President. I promise you, there will be so many pictures, so much winning, that you'll get tired of it. You guys will be calling me up and going "Please Mr. Trump, please, I can't take anymore, my hand is tired." That's how great it's going to be.

Vote Trump 2016.

25 people like this.
  8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

9. kapat

kapat

Obama is indirectly responsible for the ongoing "biggest humanitarian crisis of our time" in Syria right now.

That's because when Obama took over the office, he didn't inherit a mega fucked up middle east, domestic terrorism, Islamic radicalization and ISIS.

10. sleazoid

sleazoid

Do tell. Please enlighten us with more wisdom.

11. jackinthebox

Spot on, except way too many multi-syllable words. Gotta keep down to one-syllable words, with exceptions made for: Tremendous, Tremendously, Rapists, Winner, Sarcasm.

Also, let's be honest, he wouldn't give that speech without also stating that he's seen all of the pictures... like "Trust me, I've seen the best nude pics out there, and these are even more good than those. They're just tremendous girls, nude, and you'll agree that they're great - crooked Hillary, she's not great - and I can also tell you that any guy in jail for these pics will be freed, they are winners, not rapists - all of Mexico - and in my life winners do not sit in jail. They go out and do tremendous things and keep on winning, tremendously.

3 people like this.
  12. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

breitbart told you all of that?

1 person likes this.
  13. jackinthebox

Nooooo, please don't. We don't need actual political "arguing" (piss and flame-throwing) on here. I'd much rather hear someone do a mock Obama style speech on how great Fappening 3.0 will be... "Look, we all know... that the truth is, naked women being hot is, that's a good thing. Aaaand look, let me be clear about that..."

(I'd say someone could also do a George Bush one, but that would just be 300 seconds of childish giggling and incomprehensible sounds)

5 people like this.
  14. Jack Tripper

Well I have seen the pictures. I have said from the very beginning that I have seen these pictures, they exist, I can assure you that they exist. Don't believe any of these posters saying that they don't exist, they are lying; Lyin' Posters that's what we have to call them. These are the same people who were cheering, CHEERING, when the original fappening pictures came down. Now Crooked Hillary, she doesn't want you to know that these pictures exist, she even deleted them from her home server. And we all know why she had them there, and who was looking at them. We know, she might think that the American people are stupid, but we know, we know folks.

4 people like this.
  15. Jack Tripper

I did not have sexual relations with those pictures.

4 people like this.
  16. Shala420

Shala420

Haha.......Good one Jack Tripper.

17. jackinthebox

Holy shit - well played! Like, literally, seriously, like laughing out loud, and stuff.

1 person likes this.
  18. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

12 page and no real facts or pictures. The OP must be pleased.

1 person likes this.
  19. fantasmaguy

fantasmaguy BANNED

Give us proof, if not continue to dream.

20. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

He was doing a satire of Trump. It was a joke.

2 people like this.