1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~Pretty in Pink~

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by ~Britney~, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Britney~

~Britney~

Heyy everyone =) I am under a different name because for some reason I cant log on with my old one.. Its weird.none of my passwords are saved that are always on my pc.. I hope I dont have a virus...Well on a happier note lol.. Here are a few pics from my latest set.. I am workin on fan signs now so I will post some in a little bit =) Hope you like the pics.. Big Kisses Britney :)

www.britneysbedroom.com

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

uykusuz97 likes this.
  2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Nice seeing you post. Slayer and i were just talking about you. :)

I usually keep all my passes and id's on a notepad i save. ;)

3. ~Britney~

~Britney~

I dont know what happened.. I think it may be my pc because my normal passwords for my emails arent even cookied anymore.. I soo hope I dont have a virus.. I am getting a laptop though Friday (Black Friday lol) so I guess its ok.. I will just switch everything to that.. I cant wait to get it im soo excited.. Now I can do my shower and tub cam shows =) ....you were talkin about me? I hope it was good talk lol.. Kisses

4. wtfazzhole

LOL slayer and i are like best friends on the net. We usually chat on msn all the time. Yeah it is all good talk about you. ;)

Now you have me curious about your webcam showers. Are they bathing in bathing suit shows are you gonna be naked in these shows? lol

Also i know slayer will be helping you out but once he is done then get a hold of me and i will show you a few things. ;)

5. ~Britney~

~Britney~

LoL. thanks. I was worried when I could not log in lol I was like is my account deleted?!? They are the same as my site NN..butttt when I am in the shower with a shirt on it pretty much disappears.. I already have some really hot pics on the site of me in the shower and bath tub with white tees on.. =) I am making some fan signs now.. I am using my webcam I hope they come out ok lol.

6. wtfazzhole

Can you type me your old sn? i will see what happened to it. If need be i will have cayne reset your password for you.

7. ~Britney~

~Britney~

It was britneysbedroom. The old screename.. =)

8. wtfazzhole

I'll have cayne reset it for you.

9. SlayerEC

SlayerEC

Awesome pics Brit.

Yeah, me and Azz were talking about you, but it was good things, dont worry ;)

Glad to see you back on Phun, ive been trying to get ahold of you for the last couple of days. Give me a yell on Messenger or MSN :)

Keep up the good work.

10. ~Britney~

~Britney~

You have been trying to get ahold of me?! I dont have any emails from you.. Are you tryin to get to my through yahoo messanger? My name on there is Britneys_bedroom... im me please =)

11. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Nice pics as usual Brit, you look very cute in the pink, meaning the colour of your clothes.

* Thought I'd clear that up :D *

12. SlayerEC

SlayerEC

Ive sent you a couple IMs on Yahoo, but havent been able to send an e-mail your way, been real busy with work, court, and upcomig holiday.

If you didnt get my IMs, I just had a few questions about what we had already talked about, and that my email is SlayerEC@gmail.com

13. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You look marvelous Britney! :wink:

Check your PMs on the Badfishforums.

14. tooldef6

tooldef6

lookin great in pink brit.

15. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Looking fantasic Britney, nice to see you back :D

16. Cardiac

Cardiac