1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. CreamKing96

CreamKing96

I hope Tay at least goes bare booty like Toni did. Obviously I'd like for her to go farther than that, but I'm trying to be realistic lol. Also, she really needs to get Anna to make an OF too or at least join her for some shoots on her (Tay's) own page. Need to see that sweet Georgia peach in skimpy stuff a lot more than we do now

KMB likes this.
  2. Conan7

Conan7

First photos are not very encouraging.

3. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Apparently Victoria/Tara has started an onlyfans too. See what that brings I guess.

4. fapper1

fapper1

https://onlyfans.com/reallisamarie

Her icloud hack had the best content after Paige's but I doubt she'll show much on her onlyfans. But then again she does enjoy ATM.

5. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Yeah, I've had a look on her socials and it's Non-Nude, so meh.

6. fapper1

fapper1

And she's charging a lot too. $25 per month is pretty steep for a washed up 51 year old former wrestler who's nude leaks were x rated. Some of these former divas really believe their own hype. she was never a big name in her prime.

7. Conan7

Conan7

She needs money...

8. IAmNotANugget

IAmNotANugget BANNED

To be fair, she also had a business that was shuttered when COVID hit, so she's been struggling the past couple years. She talks about it on that GAW Podcast she does with Mickie James and SoCal Val.

9. fapper1

fapper1

I know that but she isn't gonna make a dime unless she does nudity.

10. fapper1

fapper1

I have no problem with her trying to make a living. What I was getting at is that she charges a fee that more well known women are charging and she expects her paying members to be fans of her work in the ring when that's not gonna happen. $25 a month is $5 less than what Sunny was charging and Sunny was doing hardcore content. Sunny also had discounted promotions as well on her onlyfans.

11. malarkey

malarkey

Man it's so interesting to constantly hear people that were never going to pay anything anyway complain about the price of stuff.

riddles123, thochaos, vgfan and 3 others like this.
  12. IAmNotANugget

IAmNotANugget BANNED

Oh get off the cross already, we need the wood! Stop fishing for likes.

fapper1 and MrMontyPython like this.
  13. MissLB

MissLB

lol

14. fapper1

fapper1

Not complaining. Just pointing out the obvious.

15. vgfan

vgfan

As a huge fan of the woman, and someone who thinks she was the second most talented woman of her WWE era (behind Molly Holly), I wouldn't pay for any of them.

I wish she'd been chosen to do Playboy when she kept begging both WWE and TNA to do it and I'd have paid for the magazine if she had but I dunno, I'm a cheapskate.

16. fapper1

fapper1

Should tell you something about her popularity when she had to beg to pose nude instead of being offered it. Now she won't do it even though we've seen her do everything else.

17. IAmNotANugget

IAmNotANugget BANNED

When did she beg to pose nude in Playboy? Sounds like that same rumor they had when people were saying Playboy and WWE were going to do a WWE Diva's Playboy special with most of the WWE Divas. Turns out that was a load of horseshit.

MissLB and Alexisonfire717 like this.
  18. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

AFAIK The only women Playboy wanted who hadn't done it were Trish and Stacy. Torrie was the compromise after they both turned it down.

19. vgfan

vgfan

IIRC, Lisa wanted to do it before they asked Maria Bennett, then when Playboy wanted a Knockout, she offered again but they chose Traci Brooks (who turned out to be confined to the site rather than the mag and was the least popular wrestling shoot they'd done).

20. fapper1

fapper1

How did it unfold because after Sable became the first and Chyna the second was there a deal between the WWE and Playboy because after those 2 it was like a dime a dozen diva posing for them. Christy Hemme Ashley Massaro Maria Kanellis and Candice Michelle also posed which makes me wonder why others from that era weren't offered to pose for Playboy