1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Christina Model

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by rsgbsg2002, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsgbsg2002

rsgbsg2002

Does anyone know what happened to the newer videos that were posted on this site? I mean, the newer stuff got deleted and the stuff that was released afterward was never posted at all when there used to be a steady stream of new things on phun.

Are her new videos banned? Did everyone who posted her videos just simultaneously stop posting them? I've asked this in one of her old threads but no one responded. So I thought I'd ask everyone.

I ask because she's finally getting nude in her latest video and her next one is called "Phone Sex" apparently.

If they are banned or there is some reason why they can't be up, that's fine. I was just curious why they stopped with no explanation and why many of the older threads are still up if they are banned.

Thanks, Me.

b2bas likes this.
  2. bellevue_inmate

bellevue_inmate

In the last couple of weeks there has been an organized effort by one or more moles reporting her links. They have been reported from many different forums, not just this one. If you are fortunate enough to find a working link, it usually doesn't last longer than an hour.

3. rsgbsg2002

rsgbsg2002

Oh well. I guess they're being rewarded greatly for their work. lol

4. TheDoctor2010

TheDoctor2010 I am the man in the box

They'll be rewarded with my boot up their ass. I love that chick and want to see her new vids.

5. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Here, here. If someone does find the clip, perhaps they could upload it and PM the link to people who express interest, like me for example.

6. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Microdot have all her stuff

7. bjuttan

bjuttan

sorry who or whats is microdot?

8. trixle

trixle

What is microdot? Is that a person... forum?

9. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

He has all her stuff

lil' wutz likes this.
  10. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

11. Whacksource

Whacksource

12. rocketpilot69

rocketpilot69

any chance of a re-up?? It could only be downloaded (10) times and has reached the limit already......Thanks in advance!!!

13. rsgbsg2002

rsgbsg2002

Well...shit. I was excited there for a minute.

14. tdbadboy

tdbadboy

please repost video

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.