1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the website

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by TommyboyDaMan, Feb 15, 2005.

1. For the last 2 days the sight has been running really slow for me, the majority of time when I click something. I get that dreaded error page, you know the white one. Anyway today it's really bad 50 members and 1400+ guests and of the 50 guest 10 have 50+ posts, 5 have 1 post and 35 are just wasting space by registering and jacking off to all the free pics why do you even bother to register you guys stand out. I am running cable and uploading vids for the site and don't usally don't have this bad of a lag. Any comments or suggestions.

I know why most lurkers, leechers, and deadbeats come to sites like this. Either they are looking for hacked passwords, pics to fill out their hard drive or they belong to other forums and copy pics off someone elses posts so they can go to their site and post them off like they are the original. Some advice with a little knowledge of computers it's really easy to get full lenth vids, passes, ect. A little effort helps along with originality.

2. cayne

cayne Guest

Yeah, the server is currenlty not to 100% available. The tech guys are working on the problem. Should be solved tomorrow...but can't promise anything, I'm just repeating what they told me.

3. 02/21/05

Anyone else experiencing problems with the site, third time it keeps timing out on me.

4. cayne

cayne Guest

They are currently tweaking everything...I hope they will be able to get everything running smooth.

But such feedback is good...!

5. 2/22/05

5:30am -11:00am

Still experiencing major lag, and pages are slow to load. Still tweaking the server?

6. Must be after 2hrs finally got on site.

7. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

me too, still lags with page loading (but no more timing out)...but its a bit faster now than it was last week...

edited 5 minutes later: i spoke too soon....lol....a couple of minutes after sending the above post, the forum crashed...TWICE!!

8. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

It is fine for me as long at the traffick stayes below 1,600 people. as soon as it reaches that mark the site slows down. At 1,900 it crashes on me. This is a traffick problem nt a technical issue. :(

9. It's really not about getting on the site, it's not like I am addicted. It give me time to upload vids and work on another forum. But it's kind of bothering me when I am sending pm's it crashes and I don't know if it went out or not.

10. BBLB

BBLB

yeah ... in the afternoon UK time it starts laggin like a bastard must be peak time for you guys in the US maybe what ever the time is there at that time,.., I try check everything in the morning otherwise I get nutting

11. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

well right now it's working. So far so good

12. cayne

cayne Guest

yeah, do you noticed any new problems/slow loading times? Currenlty it works fine...(for me)

13. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

14. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Nope. There is no active users list on the forum homepage. You cannot modify your settings to allow more than 25 threads to load up per page like before. 2 things i use as a tool here to stop spammers. :(