1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Quick rant.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Wang746, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wang746

Wang746

I come to Celeb Extra because the regular celeb pic section is so crammed full pics of celebs in street clothes, and other non sexy content that its a chore to find anything interesting. For a long time all the best Celeb stuff was posted here. Now this section is quickly morphing into a clone of the regular Celeb forum. There are tons of who gives a fuck non sexy celeb pics here all the sudden. Can't we keep that stuff over in the other forum, and keep this one for the good stuff?
    Thanks for your time...

ringojuna, Akomplice, Kev585 and 6 others like this.
  2. ScreamLords

ScreamLords

Celebrity Extra
    Gossip, news, scandal, trivia, humor, etc., in words & images

That's this sections description.

jws, Sonicboom, Merlin and 1 other person like this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

4. Wang746

Wang746

Yes it is, but it seems for the last few years to have become the place to escape the mire of the celeb pic section.

ringojuna and vgfan like this.
  5. lets_justdoit

lets_justdoit

this is my favorite non leak in this forum to date

ringojuna, Akomplice and Kev585 like this.
  6. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

More questions, less rants!

J3scribe and Merlin like this.
  7. Linq

Linq

OP, what qualifies a celeb as a celeb?

I think people are having tunnel vision with this concept. What qualified people as celebrities decades ago, is only a fraction of what makes people celebrities today due to the various mediums individuals can expose themselves to the rest of the global population.

8. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Not happy with the postings, post something!!!!!! I find it incredulous that someone, with less than 100 hundred posts and even less likes, has the audacity to go on a rant.

9. TicketStub

TicketStub

No more locked doors!

10. Bogs2

Bogs2

What the fuck is this ?

11. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

^^^This^^^

^^^This^^^^

Sonicboom likes this.
  12. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

FAIL

MadamMeow likes this.
  13. Kalamity

Kalamity

I admit theres less celebs in sexy outfits/bikinis here but thats hardly anyone's fault.
    the content producers are the celebs however you define the term
    if there's no jlo thong bikini or aly michalka nipslip or vanessa hudgens cleavage pics it no ones fault.
    It doesn't exist.
    when the stuff appears it gets posted till then buck up buttercup

J3scribe likes this.
  14. medievil

medievil

I think people are missing the OP's meaning... use to be THIS forum got all the good stuff, slips, sexy, etc.. and all the glamor, Instagram, twitter, everyday mundane stuff went into the regular forum... now days all you see here is the regular mundane stuff that you see on the other forum.. he wasn't complaining for LACK of content, but for too much content that should be on the other side of the forum... same principle as you put Opps pics in the oppps thread, you don't fill it with stuff that goes elsewhere... this side seems to be getting filled and over run with material not suited for what it was originally setup for...unless I remember incorrectly, extra was setup just FOR the seedier side of the pics, so the other side would be free of those images so all the publicity, twitter, Instagram fluff stuff wouldn't be overan with tit slips out the wazzoo

15. vgfan

vgfan

Imagine being this arrogant and immature to suggest that someone's opinion doesn't matter because they have less posts and likes than you do. What if the person in question has been around here longer than you have, but as a lurker?

Besides, I agree with OP and with medievil. It seems like this section of the board is meant to be different to the regular Celeb section, but maybe the recent leaks have caused people to assume this is the place to post IG selfies or whatever, due to the number of eyes on this section, compared to the section where that kind of content actually belongs?

The fact that a bunch of arrogant, immature children came along to shit all over OP but failed to understand what was being said is pretty laughable, honestly. It feels like you all decided to go "M'section" rather than read and pay attention to what the complainant was actually talking about.

16. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

You remember incorrectly

17. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[Y'all got any more of them leaks Dave Chapelle.jpg]

spiderswims likes this.
  18. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I would like to add that there are way too many ametuers in the amatuers section.

19. Booty Fool

Booty Fool

I'm fairly new here, but I've started posting recently, and I have made sure all my posts follow the exact rules of the celebrity extras forum. Those guidelines are: The Celebrity Extra Forum is dedicated to celebrity news, gossip, humor, inquiries and/or other stuff not necessarily related to what is currently being posted in the Celebrity Photos section. Celebrity Extra is the proper forum for posting images from "social media" sites, e.g., Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Another rule of thumb mentioned in the rules section is to do a search first to ensure the pictures being added are not currently on this or any other forum on this site.

So, as far as I'm concerned, posting a photo from a celebrity's Instagram account that is not currently found on the site is fair game.

Am I missing something here?

20. spiderswims

That's what I dont get. By the way I can be an asshole at times :pinkelephant:

highenuff, Akomplice and Big Bamboo! like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.