1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Quick rant.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Wang746, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

it is not hard to see what threads are new or has new content, just don't open up junk if you don't want to. the threads you deem as junk still generate some interest and page views which generate revenue to keep this forum going. could you imagine how dead this sub-forum would be without the fluffer material?

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Yall have missed out on some IMO decent instagram posts today. Just sayin.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Da' Pimp, Merlin, Akomplice and 3 others like this.
  3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Well don't you have a lot of time on your hands?
    If you actually knew me you would know I'm a little bit of a wind up merchant and I tend to piss people off for the phun of it.
    I have no interest in your or the OPs opinion on anything..
    My first day back in three months and in just a couple of posts I have managed to take up so much of your time...
    Fuck me! I am good at what I do.. :applause:
    Time for a banner dance..
    :dance::banana::banana::banana::dance:

:lmao:

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

We will basically bend over backwards in support of our content posters who wish to be sincere contributors. Content is king. It very much upsets me when people troll or show other types of contempt for what we have on offer here. I've been very vocal about it.
    Classic. lol

Akomplice and Sonicboom like this.
  5. J3scribe

:shocked:

Sonicboom likes this.
  6. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I have no idea what we're talking about. I'm just glad the guy who always talked about sniffing lady's smelly asses is gone.

7. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I love you!
    And THAT is a rant! :)

ringojuna and Akomplice like this.
  8. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:laughing::laughing:

9. beefjansen

beefjansen

I don't have a dog in this race, but I had noticed that the quality of the content on Celebrity Extra has been on the decline in the past month or so. It's not just the OP that feels that way.

I appreciate all the content providers and all the hard work the mods put in. You guys are awesome. I visit the site on a daily basis, I'm just not into all the drama.

Akomplice, Mic50 and J3scribe like this.
  10. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

I love you Spidey :spider::yourock:

RaiderCane, spiderswims and Sonicboom like this.
  11. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

Decent like in a nice dress showing some cleavage? Most normal people don't care. Or we can look for ourselves. If it's not an accidental nude/nipslip ect most people don't care.

ringojuna likes this.
  12. Mic50

Mic50

If you see a tag with INSTA - don't open it
    Pretty simple

Also don't speak for what others might like (or not).
    I don't have IG, so others finding & posting is a good thing.
    But if I see a celeb with a tag INSTA, that I am not interested in, I do not open it.

That is what normal people do IMO

Akomplice, Sonicboom and Big Bamboo! like this.
  13. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

If the Insta posts didn't quickly push the decent posts back i wouldn't care at all.
    As for knowing what others want. The simple answer is look at how many comments they get. Lucky if it's ten.

ringojuna likes this.
  14. Mic50

Mic50

Anything that is considered "decent" will be at the top, due to a lot of comments/activity.
    Bad threads go off the first page very quickly.

15. J3scribe

One last time, this forum >Celebrity Extra< was created expressly for social media posts. It's not going to change so go somewhere else. Please. You have some nerve complaining about the good members who contribute content to this forum on daily basis.

I have seen too many of our dedicated members grow disenfranchised with contributing to the forum because some assholes just like to troll their contributions, or whine about the content not being what they want to see, or showing no appreciation for the effort (thread views = 10,000; Likes = 12), or any number of other acts of selfishness, bias and racism forum visitors come up with. Bunch of ungrateful cunts. If they don't care about the forum and the community I wish they'd just get the fuck out. We don't need them.

wookiee, Kalamity, Bogs2 and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.