1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding inactive official Phun models

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by mokkoriman, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Mods,

While we should always give attention to the official Phun models here, it seems a little odd and perhaps a bit unfair that official Phun models that are no longer active here should still be given the attention and respect of those that are active at Phun.

Additionally, while uploaders definitely need to read the rules to avoid posting content of official Phun models, if an official Phun model hasn't been active for over a year, it's seems a tad harsh to come down on members who inadvertently post materials of inactive official models. I'm paraphrasing, but the quote "authority no longer exercised, no longer exists" seems apt - if official Phun models haven't been active for over a year, they shouldn't expect to be treated with the attention and preference of Phun models that have been active, right? I mean, there over 30 official Phun models that have been inactive since 2009 - why should they still be given the same preferential treatment of active official Phun models?

I bring it up mostly because I've seen members posting material of inactive models and getting dinged with violations. A part of me agrees with it; you've gotta read the rules if you want to post properly. But another part of me thinks - heck, if Mellisa Matters hasn't even come to Phun in over 2 years, why should she be considered an official Phun model anymore? Plus, it could help cutdown the workload of the mods if they don't need to deal with reports of posted "official Phun models".

Anyways, not a big deal to me, just something I've noticed over the past few days. Thoughts?

2. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

You're not the first to raise this, Mokky! It goes back to the forum's early days, and it depends on the nature of the "arrangement" with these girls. If the deal was that by simply registering with phun they could prevent there stuff being ripped off to here, then that closes the issue - that was the deal! If however they were required/expected to maintain a presence, then your comment would be valid.

I suspect it's already being discussed by the Admins. It's just a matter of priorities!

mokkoriman likes this.
  3. PbloggerKing

PbloggerKing !*The One*!

Agree with mokki and i hope there will be a big clean up.

4. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

It has been raised before, but in the end Cayne felt it was better to have them on the list, regardless of activity, then to remove them.

I'm guessing Eva Angelina is the biggest inactive phun model on the list who's content is repeatedly posted.

5. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Her and Melissa Matthews... and in Melissa's case, she's still quite active on her own website. I guess Phun isn't that important anymore for Miss Matthews...

Anyhoo, thanks mods for answering, this thread should be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.