1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Request Your Artwork Here: Avatars, Signatures, Wallpapers, etc...

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by haydaddict, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Hi guys...,
    Can someone do me a really bright multicoloured Suicide Squad siggy using this pic?

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.. Much love Martin BB

2. ViceLikeEye

ViceLikeEye Sofa King Good

Working on it now, no promises.

1 person likes this.
  3. ViceLikeEye

ViceLikeEye Sofa King Good

Here's what I came up with. Let me know what you think and if there are any huge mistakes.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Thanks for that mate ... Appreciated :tup:

1 person likes this.
  5. Innu3ndo

Innu3ndo

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. dasbnau

dasbnau

This is from Lea's Instagram account in the highest resoultion available. Notice the AMAZING GOLDMINE of ridiculously hot poses at the bottom.

Is anyone with mad photo-enhancing skills able to make these pictures even remotely viewable? Right now it's the tease of the century :(

[​IMG]

7. Tobacco

Tobacco

Could somebody please photoshop this 357 revolver magnum in the hands of Han Solo to replace his lame star wars blaster?

This might not be the best picture for this request, but there are several other photos of Han Solo holding his DL-44 Heavy Blaster.

I'm sure you get the point.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I wonder if one of you artistic types might be of assistance. I need a picture made bigger. Essentially, I want to use a picture on a tire cover but it has to be as big as possible so as not to pixelate when its blown up onto the cover. Unfortunately, i can only find one picture and the resolution is terrible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, it needs to be a certain shade of blue rather than white. Ill provide the picture and an example of the color below.

[​IMG]

And the color is the light blue in this logo

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

9. l2edl2azor

l2edl2azor

Working on this. You must note the believability will stem from the light sources and the difference between the perspective of the blaster and the .357.

[​IMG]

10. l2edl2azor

l2edl2azor

What color background? This image has a transparent background and a drop shadow on the volcano. Are you interested in the drop shadow as part of the final image? If so what color/same?

1 person likes this.
  11. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

If you can do a transparent background that would be great. If Not I think black should blend into the black wheel cover good enough. Any chance of seeing both with and without the drop shadow? If its too much trouble then just go with the drop shadow in maybe an ever so slight bit darker blue? Thanks a lot for your help!

12. l2edl2azor

l2edl2azor

[​IMG]
    See if this works for you?

13. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

The Phun Hot 100 is a little delayed this year. Can someone put together a siggy for me? Thanks in advance!!!

14. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

If I were to accept that, what would you think you'd like it to contain?

This message will self destruct in 10 . 9 . 8 . 7 . 6 . 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 .......................

15. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Maybe a link into CX, which is where the actual thread will be. It wouldn't hurt to have a couple of last years Top 5 in it as well.... just throwing out ideas.....

16. RetroHeat

RetroHeat

Is there any chance someone could do a good photoshopping on these two fresh scans of Renee O'Connor I made from her classic FHM shoot and remove the intrusive text from both?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

So just no text?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

RetroHeat and Merlin like this.
  18. Merlin

Excellent job prez!

19. RetroHeat

RetroHeat

Thanks for the work on Renee, futureprez :)

20. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry to be an annoying bug but can one of you creative geniuses make me a crying Jordan wearing a Liverpool FC jersey >}

<}