1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Sarah Hyland - Leaked Pics: The Wayward Discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Schadeschade, Jul 15, 2017.

1. DaveGT

DaveGT

You really never heard of her?

2. DaveGT

DaveGT

3. CelebLover1

CelebLover1

Can someone confirm this is the first use of "orthogonal" on Phun.

CpTkurk and Thomas A Anderson like this.
  4. Warpigg

Warpigg

Confirmed.

CelebLover1 likes this.
  5. Fapuccino

Fapuccino Make peace with your gods ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

p < .01

CelebLover1 likes this.
  6. Rated R

Rated R

OMFG just seeing this thread now! Ohhhh Sarah! Naughty girl. LOVING these pics. :D

CaptainFan88, tw23 and DaveGT like this.
  7. MikeDave

MikeDave

Trolling? I don't know what you mean. I suspect you misread my post. I was saying you don't need to quit. I assumed your negative feedback was because you get mad & then you put your foot down.

After I read the rules, I got the impression there can be content & discussion anywhere. In addition, there could be threads for talk or content only. Which needs to be clear just from reading the title. Then you unexpectedly closed a thread I just posted discussion to. I also saw complaints from users against discussion drawing them back into content threads when there's no adds. I decided I had it backwards. Content-only is the default for almost all threads.

That still doesn't imply there's anything wrong with discussion. It should be fine as long as it's clear to content seekers not to go in there looking for treasure. Thus you might get better approval ratings just by changing your message from "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You guys are pathetic!" to just "Hey, you can go make a discussion thread. Don't bug the looters. They're the majority of members." No drama. Less whining. That was my gist. How does that make me a troll?

robbeef likes this.
  8. tw23

tw23

Just saying that maybe those tweets where about the leaks and her playing with her girlfriends, if the other girl referenced in the tweets was involved in the photos. When Daenerys or Khaleesi or which ever name you want to use, well in season 1 her servant taught her about sex, and I think a couple of seasons ago while getting a massage or in the bath Missandei was correcting/improving Daenerys' High Valyrian.

I know that it was likely just because GOT was starting that night. But it would have been one of the coolest replies to the knowledge she had her photos leak.

9. Jizz'n Jaz

Jizz'n Jaz Ten Years of Phun

Best.Thread.EVAR!

10. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sorry, my apologies. I got you confused with another member who keeps creating new accounts and giving me shit. My bad. I should have been more attentive.
    I don't have a problem with discussion in this forum, but these Leaks threads are kind of a special case. During the first fappening we tried to corral all the discussion and endless speculation into a thread meant just for that purpose, because there was a lot of it. That way the actual content threads would remain mostly comment free and focus more on the images. And when the images dried up we would close the thread until new stuff appeared. That's where the paradigm was first established and most people seemed to be OK with that. Lately it seems that every move I make around here meets with whining or complaints from some quarter, and I'm a little tired of it. I need a new hobby. I'm not going to quit, I have no intention of that, but I'm going to focus my energies elsewhere than the celeb forums and more or less become a wallflower around here. Or perhaps fly on the wall is more apt.

MikeDave likes this.
  11. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Well, I've seen her name here now and then. No clue who she is or what she looks like until this thread though. Nice pics :)

DaveGT likes this.
  12. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I didn't see my first post causing such an argument:oops: sorry, I just thought a few of the pics seemed a bit off. I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention beyond forums like this; no tweets to Sarah(all other leak victims have gotten trolled), no talk from her about them, no mainstream coverage AFAIK. For such explicit pics of a star on one of the biggest shows on TV, you would have thought all of the above would have happened:confused: With that being said, it's a 99% chance it is her. Guess I'm just shocked that she would be getting it on with another girl bucknaked outdoors. Ariel maybe; Miley or Bella, but I never thought of Sarah Hyland having that in her. Well, good for her;)

13. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

There are now a few mainstream 'Celeb Sites' commenting on the leak including imdb, radaronline. So, if something is going to hit the fan I doubt it will be long. Of course, she could do what Emma did and make no mention of them, ignore them, let it die. After all, there are only a few that show her face and they are pretty innocent.

14. MikeDave

MikeDave

In that case, I would like to point out that while I do doubt the breasts video is Sarah (missing a large-ish mole that Sarah has below the left breast), in the fully explicit one, the subject is wearing a distinctive darkly colored ring that looks pretty much exactly like one we see Sarah wearing in quite a few photos where her identity is not in doubt. (We see her face, she posted the pic, etc. Oh & this same ring is on the same finger on the same hand.)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  15. MikeDave

MikeDave

OK, I'll stop. I do want to thank you for the clarifications, though. Which I hereby do. o_O

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    J3scribe likes this.
  16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sure. And thus the forum turns...

DaveGT likes this.
  17. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Unless the celebrity or their legal team confirms leaks there will always be people who doubt pics are legit because proof can and has been faked

18. HardeSarahHyland

HardeSarahHyland

she confirmed the photos and videos were real and stolen from her so theres no more guessing there real

19. MikeDave

MikeDave

Well, sure. But I still maintain there's a worthwhile distinction between no evidence at all & maybe-fake evidence. Given the number of skeptics jumping to the conclusion that all bushes must be a merkin without evidence, special knowledge or expertise, that all scenes not showing face & nudity in the same cut must be a body double when I know of many examples where that handy rule-of-thumb fails, or who always assume CGI without considering alternatives like makeup & lighting that might create similar artifacting, I don't think being a skeptic makes anyone any smarter than me. I try to look at the evidence carefully, consider alternative explanations, think about likelihoods & finally, not be afraid to make a judgment call as to whether or not no-opinion is a better opinion than drawing one conclusion or another. In the end, a lot of people will take different positions, but I can also guarantee you that a lot of people are dopes. Surely you can't expect us to curtail this important work on account of a few dopes, can you?

20. MikeDave

MikeDave

I assume this was just for giggles, but for the record, this falls under abuse of p-value. Which is rampant & has come under some fire lately.